The Widow - where do I start?

Status
Not open for further replies.

twoshadetod

ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2009
Jacksonville
I don't know if it's because my first order and e-cig came from her but I think she is unrivaled as far as speed of delivery and service goes.

I was considering either her or another vendor (not going to name, but they're taking a beating in their forum). I emailed both and got a quick response back from her, none from the other guys.
First time, I order a 510 kit +10ml of her menthol (no idea what kind but it's my fav). I think I ordered Thursday, I got a paypal automatic shipping thing later that evening. I figure great, she just printed it and wont mail it till tomorrow (how could she?) and I wont be able to try an ecig until Monday. Then I see shes in California so I'm really getting anxious and worried it'll take forever.

Saturday morning it comes. 2 days from California to Florida -I have no clue how but she does it.

I had a problem with a part a week or so later, I email her - no problem, a replacement arrives in 2 days.

Her prices are very low, shipping is free on everything.

Don't take my word for it, search "widow" and see.

muddstar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2009
Spokane
I love her too! Ordered my 801 atomizers on Sat. and got them today in WA, 1500 miles away, I'm using 1 on my puresmoker pt as I type this. On 1 occasion I went on vacation to NY, ordered Tues. and got my 510 on Thurs, 3000 miles away. She is the fastest shipper I have ever seen, and I enjoy her personal touches, like the little thank you tie sack. Thanks so much widow. we''l all be back soon

Mak

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2009
Sterling Heights Michigan
She is the best for service. Second to none.
Had a bad battery (switch was erratic) and sent her a note.
Next thing I know I had a new one at my door. Didn't even have the chance to send back the old one before then (of course it is on it way now).
She is great and replies to your email quickly. Sometimes I wonder if she has telepathic abilities :D.
Does she live next door the the post office???;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread