The wife's gonna put me in the dog-house

Status
Not open for further replies.

DadEh

Dec 23, 2014
East of GTA
Arrived to a city for a few days business and naturally went to visit a local vape store.
The intent was only to get a juice or two....... Welllllll the juice turned into 3
plus this ( can you guess which one is my travel vape and which one was purchased)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 189

inspects

Squonkamaniac
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2014
Arizona, Ecuador
Arrived to a city for a few days business and naturally went to visit a local vape store.
The intent was only to get a juice or two....... Welllllll the juice turned into 3
plus this ( can you guess which one is my travel vape and which one was purchased)

Yep...you'll have that...I concur too.....:)

DadEh

Dec 23, 2014
East of GTA
LMAO to all the replies... Thank you
Using the Kanger sub mini (as you can all see) single coil 24g and WOW.
I like the ipv mini but regularly got dry hits. Ya think if I tell the wife it was the clone then I'll be ok?

So the Sigelei will be my everyday box and this variant clone will be the weekend warrior with the rba's mounted.
Love this thing and yup, gotta get the gift for the wifey

DadEh

Dec 23, 2014
East of GTA
Got it at 'The OneStop Vape Shop' Calgary.
They have 2 stores - The Chinook Centre on Macleod Trail and their newest and best stocked store at Bowness, Calgary.
For anyone in the area or visiting, this operation is amazing. I would even dare to,say they excel much of the Toronto stores.
Go see Brock at the Chinook centre or Chris and his team at the Bowness location.

DadEh

Dec 23, 2014
East of GTA
Hahaha, Poorhouse next? lol
What shop?
How much?
Details please...(then your address and your wifes name)j/k Cheers

Got it at 'The OneStop Vape Shop' Calgary.
They have 2 stores - The Chinook Centre on Macleod Trail and their newest and best stocked store at Bowness, Calgary.
For anyone in the area or visiting, this operation is amazing. I would even dare to,say they excel much of the Toronto stores.
Go see Brock at the Chinook centre or Chris and his team at the Bowness location.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread