Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Sheda

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2013
Tampa, FL
And not a moment too soon. I got my shipping notice on Sunday, so I brazenly loaded the last bit along with some menthol into my PT this morning for the day. And lo and behold, when I got home tonight, and opened my mailbox, The GOD had blessed me!

VaporGod that is, with my 6 50ml bottles of Arctic Wolf! I have already gone through 2 PTs full since 5:30 this evening. (luckily I ordered it at 11, because I can vape this stuff non-stop!). And even though I panicked when they went on vacation last week, they left me a gift of 30% off if I ordered while they were gone. And yes, as you can see, I ordered!

If you like menthol, or halls drops, or just want to clear out your sinuses, try the Wolf!

And since I felt bad for all of their other flavors that I have ignored (except their menthol, which I ordered a bottle to tone down the Wolf if I found him too strong, which I didn't) I got a bottle of Juicy Fruit to try as well. I am in Gum Heaven! Nice smooth cloudy heaven! Even with both of these at 80PG 20VG, still plenty of vapor.

It really makes me wonder what their other flavors that I passed over are like. But there is only so much money to go around, and as you can see, the Wolf demanded my attention!

Happy vaping everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread