Not open for further replies.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
@Debadoo New Avi is funny hey ha..

Great to see you, miss the gang but we are still about here and there. How's Atcha ?
Jup, love this one! Great to see you too darlin. Atcha's doin good mostly. She's had the flu though.

Someone seems to be havin a birthday tomorrow........so in case I don't get on here then, I hope you have a fantastic one!! Luv ya xxx

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
@Rixsta

385135363246260da9.jpg

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
Jup! Precisely what I was picturing
That's the difference in age groups (or is that father vs. son?). Yesterday I turned 69 and not even one drink of booze, though Lannie did make a very sweet chocolate cake, of which I think I had too much.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
That's the difference in age groups (or is that father vs. son?). Yesterday I turned 69 and not even one drink of booze, though Lannie did make a very sweet chocolate cake, of which I think I had too much.
well happy birthday!!!!

viewimage-large.php

dunno what that critter in the back right corner is lol

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Giraffe makes for an interesting addition to a farm.
that's what I thought, til I realized it had no neck to speak of, but prolly just cuz being made of modeling chocolate or gum paste or whatever, the head would fall off with a longer neck

Reactions: Eskie

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
The color and the knobs between the ears imply is is a short giraffe, but like Letitia implies, "What the heck is it doing on a farm?"
I didn't even see the knobs. Jup I knew it had to be a giraffe, but it was so goofy lookin, thus my comment.

Maybe a runaway giraffe trying to hide amongst the cows? They are not know for their keen intelligence.
hehehe jup, even looks like it's had some facial reconstructive surgery to look more like a cow so I think you could be onto sumpthin :p

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
@Rixsta Your Avatar looks too similar to Bodens too me lol Could be because I haven’t seen bodens in a long time... How is he doing if anyone knows?

Hope your doing okay bro! :thumb:
speaking of haven't seen in awhile.........how ya doin hun?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread