The worst e-juice by far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frankie

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2008
Slovakia
Do you remember the member who almost put e-juice in his eye by mistake?

Well, I am very careful about what I drop in my eyes, but after a serious decline of both vapour production and taste - and incline in harshness - I found out I have been vaping Visine. Yuck!

(Serves me right for getting up early. People should sleep well before manipulating any sort of poison.)

e-pipeman

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2008
Brown Edge, England

Well, I am very careful about what I drop in my eyes, but after a serious decline of both vapour production and taste - and incline in harshness - I found out I have been vaping Visine. Yuck!

(Serves me right for getting up early. People should sleep well before manipulating any sort of poison.)

It will keep you clear-sighted all day, perhaps. :)

Mufftrix

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2008
Stoke-On-Trent UK
My worse flavour so far has to be JC original tobacco, If this is meant to be like tobacco would like to know what they based it on? Was so sickly sweet almost maple syrup + saccharin artificial taste (can you tell did`t like it ha-ha) tried one carts worth and sold it! Even wife could smell the vapor and she never mentions other ones have tried! Think would vape visine rather than this :lol:

breezy

ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
Sunny, FL

We use to put visine in our teachers coffee-It would keep them in the bathroom ALL day!8-o

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA

That was me Frankie....yep, if that visine bottle wasn't so hard to squeeze, I might be blind right about now....LOL

But vaping it? Too funny! :D

Lu

turbojunk

ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2008
Wales, UK
I once brushed my teeth with Germolene antiseptic ointment, but it was dark and I was drunk and it's completely O/T.

Anyhow, the worst tasting e-juice i've vaped is e-cigs Virginia. Everything else I've tried from him has been great, but this virginia stuff tastes foul. Went on a day-long business trip today taking only the Virginia juice, hoping that I'd get used to it. I almost stopped to buy some analogs.

Almost.

Kev

MAD 69

ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
NJ USA
Speaking of bad/nasty liquid, I tried the Janty RY4 liquid last night - what a mistake. My tongue swelled up, had a terrible dry, chemical taste in my mouth, gave me a headache and I threw up all night. Totally disgusting, I thought this would be a decent liquid since many suggested it, I'm ready to go back to analogs if I get similar experiences from other liquids.

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
Speaking of bad/nasty liquid, I tried the Janty RY4 liquid last night - what a mistake. My tongue swelled up, had a terrible dry, chemical taste in my mouth, gave me a headache and I threw up all night. Totally disgusting, I thought this would be a decent liquid since many suggested it, I'm ready to go back to analogs if I get similar experiences from other liquids.

That's really odd MAD....never heard of that reaction before! But don't give up....finding flavors you really like could take some time....and lots of trial and error. I have just about zero taste buds left so I also have a problem finding flavors I can even taste...let alone know if I like! Yet I plug on....

Lu

MAD 69

ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
NJ USA
Hmm, my ex had all kinds of food allergies and kept getting new ones. One of the immediate symptoms was his tongue swelling up. Sounds like you are either allergic to PG or to something in the flavoring.
I haven't had a problem with any other carts or liquid. Something about the RY4 does not appeal to me. I wonder if Janty would let me return it?

Frankie

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2008
Slovakia
Ry4 might contain more nuts or nut derivates. It does taste sort of nutty. Nuts are known to cause quite dramatic allergy reactions. I vape it like nuts, but then, I am only allergic to pollen;)

Ry4 is quite popular and Janty shipping/Paypal charges are a killer for many people. If you offer it for swapping, I think you will succeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread