The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

The XHaler Release !!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Nhaler' started by youtubecommercial, Nov 11, 2009.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. youtubecommercial

youtubecommercial Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 2, 2009
    Florida

:hubba: I found this post by Drew!! Yeah!! The Xhaler can be purchased tomorrow!!!

NaNaNaNa NaNaNaNa NaNaNaNa Xhaler!!!! :wub: :thumbs:

2. DaMulta

DaMulta Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jun 18, 2009
    T-Town Oklahoma
    I don't believe it till I see it. :p

3. youtubecommercial

Jun 2, 2009
    Florida
    Yep it is true DaMulta I had to do a little inquiring about it ..... LOL

4. DaMulta

Jun 18, 2009
    T-Town Oklahoma
    [​IMG]

After the gas bill, water bill(10k gallons ...), son's gymnastics, protected batteries, and some liquid(I was out of pomegreat).....I don't know if I will be able to get one this week.

5. youtubecommercial

Jun 2, 2009
    Florida
    Ohhhhh DaMulta :( I feel so sorry! You can get one next week though! :) I think I remember Drew said he had 250 of them coming in :)

6. DaMulta

Jun 18, 2009
    T-Town Oklahoma

I give it 24hours and they all be gone:p

If I didn't buy 100 dollars worth of batteries, and liquid I might of been in the clear:lol:

7. WonderfulMe

WonderfulMe Super Member ECF Veteran

Jun 16, 2009
    Northern California
    I was gonna sleep in tomorrow, but no! I have important business to attend to! :D

BTW will just the basic kit be available, or the one with the 801 901 batts and charger?

8. ryknow4324

ryknow4324 Full Member Verified Member

Oct 2, 2009
    Huntsville, AL
    I'm kind of a noob. I have a 510. I see the basic kit doesn't come with batteries or atomizers. Would I just use my standard 510 stuff, or is there something extra i would want?

9. youtubecommercial

Jun 2, 2009
    Florida
    The 510 attys would work but you would need to get batterys
    you will find out more when the specs come up

The XHALE

10. Cherice

Cherice Super Member ECF Veteran

Sep 27, 2009
    Palm Harbor, FL
    Are there any specs for the Xhaler? i.e. is it a 5volt, what kind of batteries does it take, what are the dimmensions, etc. Thanks!!

11. Trox.Shawn

Trox.Shawn Super Member ECF Veteran

Anyone know when the website will be updated to place the order? I am at work until 3:00CST and need this NOW! :D

From what I gathered thus far the unit will be 4" long, and utilize 901/808, and 510 atomizers for sure. I believe the 801 as well, but not 100% sure as the only one I was searching for was the 510 adapter.

Voltage wise, I heard 3.7v, 5v, 6v, 7.4v will all be an option. Now this is a purely mechanical device so I'm very curious to see how this will play out.

12. angjen0816

angjen0816 Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 19, 2009
    Menasha, WI
    oh!!! I want #6. but its gonna have to wait. I'm sure they will sell out before i get paid again anyway, stupid bi-weekly paychecks!!

13. Trox.Shawn

I can't decide which one I want. I like #6 but I think I might get bored with it after a while. I like #7 and #8 matches my car. then again #10 is shiny... oh man I can't decide

14. hittman

hittman ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I am definitely going to order #6. I will be watching the site on and off today and will let you know if it comes up for sale. I will be out of the office after lunch for an hour or two though. Watch, it will come available while I am out.

15. Trox.Shawn

I have my iphone set so I can hit refresh to check it while in the kitchen/on the dinning room floor instead of having to come to the office.

I'm ready... I think I am going with #7

16. Synthnadz

Synthnadz Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 11, 2009
    Florida
    Is Drew releasing this as a 'pre order', or will the units actually be available and shipping once they're posted?

This makes a pretty big difference to me. Anyone know?

Thanks!

17. VapnRealtor

VapnRealtor Moved On ECF Veteran

He told me yesterdsay it would actually be available.

Derek

18. Promise

Promise Senior Member ECF Veteran

Oct 1, 2009
    Sin City
    #13 for me and I have a vinyl red autobot logo thats going to look great wrapped around that thing :D

19. needvapor

needvapor Ultra Member ECF Veteran

These will be available for purchase at some point today, Drew is working hard on getting them up on the site for us! There will be a few different options and he is working out those details.. I had to call him..LOL I was soo excited and perfect timing with the contest ending! I cannot chose between the green or the vinyl wrapped #6! Or the sparky pretty one.. oh man I am soo in trouble!

20. angjen0816

angjen0816 Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 19, 2009
    Menasha, WI
    omg that is so awesome!!! :D #13 is pretty cool too. good choice

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.