The Zeus... what's all the shouting about?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JenJen

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2009
Sunny Arizona
:vapor: Just got back from a month and half RV trip with the hubs and there was a shiney new 650 Dual Mode Zeus waiting for me when we returned! (It didn't get here before we left, so I had the anticipation of it all through the trip.) Well of course, I immediately opened it and had to try it out! MAN! It is a hard hitting weapon of mass vaping! I was really impressed with it right off the bat!

So many reviews have been posted on the Zeus, so I will just cut to the chase... the bottom line for me was that the auto mode hits just as hard as the manual mode! I actually prefer auto, but tend to buy manual because the autos just never hit hard enough for me. Not with this baby! Wow! I was just blown away by the Zeus! Now I just have to start saving up for more! Just gotta have them! ;)

Thanks again V4L for such a great product - you have never let me down and just keep bringing out better and better toys to play with! :vapor:

Amraann

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2011
Florida
And of course I am grateful because Jen passes her stuff on to me!

That is how I got introduced to V4L!

Every time she upgrades she sends me her other things. OMG! She must be a damn serious loyal customer. I cannot describe how much stuff she has sent me.
I am going to pay some of it fwd.. when I get my .... to the post office.

Does Anyone want some cartos?
I swear Jen has sent me sooooo many that I can never use them all. PM me.

Love ya Jen. I hope that your vaca was all that you wished for!

JenJen

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2009
Sunny Arizona
And of course I am grateful because Jen passes her stuff on to me!

That is how I got introduced to V4L!

Every time she upgrades she sends me her other things. OMG! She must be a damn serious loyal customer. I cannot describe how much stuff she has sent me.
I am going to pay some of it fwd.. when I get my .... to the post office.

Does Anyone want some cartos?
I swear Jen has sent me sooooo many that I can never use them all. PM me.

Love ya Jen. I hope that your vaca was all that you wished for!

Hey ammy!

Had a great time! Went to Zion, Bryce, Jackson Hole WY, the Grand Tetons, Yellowstone, Devils Tower, Sturgis, Mt Rushmore and Crazy Horse Memorial in South Dakota. Then as we were coming down to head home, we spent two days in St. Vrain (near Denver) and woke up to no Electricity and water all around us. We packed up and left (we were leaving that morning anyway) and come to find out the park was evacuated an hour later and was completely underwater just hours after we left!

Our RV made it safely home although it took us 3 hours to get through Denver because of the flooding! Now I need to get back on JQ huh? lol {{hugs}}

wader2k

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2010
NE Illinois
Hey ammy!

Had a great time! Went to Zion, Bryce, Jackson Hole WY, the Grand Tetons, Yellowstone, Devils Tower, Sturgis, Mt Rushmore and Crazy Horse Memorial in South Dakota. Then as we were coming down to head home, we spent two days in St. Vrain (near Denver) and woke up to no Electricity and water all around us. We packed up and left (we were leaving that morning anyway) and come to find out the park was evacuated an hour later and was completely underwater just hours after we left!

Our RV made it safely home although it took us 3 hours to get through Denver because of the flooding! Now I need to get back on JQ huh? lol {{hugs}}

I absolutely loved driving thru the Black Hills of SD with Margie on our honeymoon. Sounds like you had a great time!

Amraann

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2011
Florida
Hey ammy!

Oh that sounds so fun!! With the exception of driving through the flooding, of course!
:)
You should pop into chat so we can catch up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread