The Zmax

Status
Not open for further replies.

Herdo

Sep 8, 2012
Arizona
My first impressions of the device and menu breakdown..

Hey vpingmonkey, I just watched this earlier today, and I was looking for more info when I found this post. What do you think the build quality is like compared to a Provari? Think it will last like the Provari does? I am interested in getting myself a high end VV mod, and I really like the VW option, but I like the well known excellent build quality of the Provari. Great review!

Rudy956

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2011
texas
Hey would yo happen to know what the maximum watts this device can handle? I know it can handle 15 watts when set to vw but can it handle a 2 ohm carto/attie at 6v when set to vv? If you haven't tried it out could you please? Also do you know if this is more like the lavatube that reduced the volts if your setting it to high or is it like a provari that gives you and error code and wont fire?

Nicotinologist

ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2010
Long Beach, California
Hello, vapers,
I just got my ZMAX today at a local E-Cig store in Hawaiian Gardens, CA. The store is E-Cig City 2. It vapes like any other adjustable e-cig mod except for the wattage setting. Once it is set, it automatically sets thesame wattage on any cartomizer you install to it. The wattage is easily adjustable with just a few clicks on the power button. As far as the size, the feel and the finish, it beats even the best one around. It is about 5 mm longer than the ProVari with the 18650 battery, but 3 mm smaller in diameter and of course, it is much lighter. My only worry is how long the electronics will last. It only carries a 90 day warranty. It comes with instructions brochure, but I learned how to use it in 30 minutes before finding the instruction at the bootm of the box. When ProVari comes up with adjustable wattage I'll probably get one, too. It is now my obsession, like most of us, collecting e-cig mods.

Nicotinologist

ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2010
Long Beach, California
Other adjustable mods are like using the old DOS operating systems in computers and ZMAX and Darwin is like the Microsoft Windows operating systems. That's what it all boils down to. I don't want to know the amp, resistance and voltage combinations my E-cig is operating on to get the best vape. I just want to have the best vape experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread