Themed Vaping - Bump when your vaping coincides with the movie/show you are watching.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arkhalis

Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Colorado Springs, CO
Hey all,

A couple days ago, I made a post about going overboard in which I was vaping earl grey tea while drinking earl grey tea and watching Star Trek: TNG in which Picard was drinking "Tea, Earl Grey, Hot."

Tea, Earl Grey, Hot - Going overboard and loving it!

This thread evolved in to a Themed vaping discussion. I decided this was an intriguing topic, and after a little searching I don't see a thread anywhere specifically for it. The idea here is to share your experiences with vaping while watching a show or movie or reading a book to enhance your experience. For example, the above reference to TNG, or in my other post we talked about vaping Ecto Plasma e-juice while watching Ghostbusters, Pirate's Den while watching Pirates of the Caribbean, etc.

Please take a moment to share your thoughts and experiences on this subject, and feel free to bump and keep this thread alive any time you find a new show/book/vape/etc combination. I'm sure there are plenty of us out there who would enjoy a good theme night of this nature.

Arkhalis

Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Colorado Springs, CO
In celebration of Groundhog Day, It's time for another themed vaping experience!

Up today i've got a great movie, highly recommended if you haven't seen it.

Groundhog Day (1993) Starring Bill Murray even, which is a bonus in itself!

For the vaping experience, it's a double feature! In the movie, we see Bill Murray do two things I am honing in on here.
1) Get the coffee, this is a common occurance
2) There is a scene in which he indulges in a few pastries
These two events have directed my vaping for today.

Mister-E's Espresso - This will be vaped at 5v from a 3.0ohm Cisco atty Direct Drip for a nice warm vape.
Sweet-Vapes Chocolate Frosted Doughnut - This will be vaped out of a 1.5ohm atty (forgot what brand it is) at 3.7v

Feel free to join in for this themed vaping experience. Now, let's get to watching!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread