Status
Not open for further replies.

Coelli

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2014
Los Angeles, CA
Has anyone seen these? A friend of mine who doesn't vape actually sent me the link. :)

Thenancara

The company is in Paris and their prices after conversion to US dollars seem to be very high (about $35). I admit I'm really curious - as it happens the company I contract for is in Paris and the CEO vapes, so I sent him the link and he emailed them to find out where it's available. We are exhibiting at a convention in Boston next weekend and will all be together so maybe he can bring some over... the curiosity is killing me and I really want to know what makes the juice so great that they are asking so much for it! The flavor descriptions sound cool though. :)

Coelli

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2014
Los Angeles, CA
Hmmm…I wonder as well. Might have something to do with availability of the ingredients in the EU? Shinshiro sounds very interesting!

Yes, Shinshiro and Antarctica both sound really good! Hopefully Jean doesn't forget. If not in time for this trip, maybe the next one. :) I have only seen him vape what looks like fairly cheap liquid (and it's 11mg... apparently they have different ratios in France than what seems standard here in the US) so I am not sure he even knew "premium" liquid existed.

Last edited:

shatner

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2010
Houston, Tx.
Considering it's free shipping, I just ordered a bottle of Shinshiro. You can pay with Paypal since Paypal will deal with e-cig companies outside of the U.S. So you do have buyer protection.

All in all it was a couple bucks more than 5 Pawns and the flavors sound a whole lot more intriguing. Especially Shinshiro!

They said it could be 5-15 days shipping. Once it's here I'll give a FOOB impression and some more thoughts after ~14 days.

Coelli

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2014
Los Angeles, CA
Bring me back some oysters Coelli :) Wellfleets, Duxbury or something from the Cape would be nice.

If you like whiskey the Citizen Public House Oyster Bar on Boylston has an impressive list of over 150 varieties.

If I get to go anywhere out there it will be the British Beer Company in Walpole - we lived down the street and used to go sometimes 5 nights a week. Still have our beer mugs from the Beer Club (we were charter members). Man, I miss that place (a lot). Don't miss the snow though!

The first time my boyfriend and I ever ate oysters was at the Wellfleet Oyster Festival. Not a good experience... warm oysters on a paper plate... it was only a bartender in P-town who turned us around by making us "real" oysters after hearing our wale of woe. :)

Shatner, where did you find the ordering information? I looked for it but didn't see it. If shipping is free, I might order some if Jean doesn't find/bring some over. I figured with shipping it would make it not worth it.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Since a new friend provided "Me' with a bottle of the "Antarctica" - I have been doing a little research and found this thread and looked at their website. If "You're" still interested it seems that they have a couple of distributers here in the USA:

THE VAPE SUPPLY CO. DTLA - 129 East 6th Street, Los Angeles, 90014
THE VAPING BUDDHA - 615 West Orange Avenue, South San Francisco, 94080

BTW: I will say that the taste of the "Antarctica" is quite interesting, although in the description it says it is "Sweet" I have not noticed . . . However the nicotine level is not enough for "Me' since it is 18mg and that is the highest they go . . . Oh WELL ! ! !

sinistergentlemen

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2013
Charlotte, NC
www.theartofvapes.com
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Supplier/Associate discussing business in un-authorized area
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread