• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

There have got to be more NJ vaporers

Status
Not open for further replies.

rodent_tamer

Sep 7, 2010
new jersey
i'm from joisey.....northern joisey...5 min. from nyc. anyone here pronounce the word "coffee" "cawfee"?

i'm new to this forum and just got my Ego today...haven't tried vaping yet, will be trying tomorrow. First i need to figure out how to clean out the primer. i keep hearing about that nasty primer taste so i want to make my first experience as optimal as possible. i really hope i make the switch and say good-bye to the daily 8 bucks a pack. Prices just went up in nyc and will be going up here soon....i had to pay 12 bucks for a pack when i was in the city the other day! insane

Does anyone know what the laws are here in jersey as to where you're allowed to vape?

smokie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2009
Brooklyn, New York
www.youtube.com
Saturday's Smokie Show 10 PM Street Show , with showing off the New VP Turbo AV Mod
Just in time for my Street show Saturday, to show the VP Turbo AV off to my viewers that can use two different types of batterys, one type for AV to 6.5 volts, and the other for strickley 3.7 volt vaping so I can use my LR atty's also. The show will be at 10 PM eastern time, Live from Cafe 360 in Freehold, New Jersey. I introduced the owner Ron of cafe 360 to vaping, he bought his first Ego Kit last week from ElixirLiquid.com, and has been using it for about 10 days now. I will have him on the show Saturday to see how he likes vaping.

You are invited to come down, and try this New Mod. For directions Click the Link below.
Cafe 360 - Freehold, NJ - Tel 732-294-4722

I did a afternoon show yesterday from a Bar with a friend, not many viewers that time of day, but I do unannounced shows at the spur of the moment whenever I can, my Net book,Cam, and broadband stick are always with me. Also I did a show in the afternoon today at a lake in a Thunder storm from my car.

Yesterday in a Bar: http://player.stickam.com/flashVarMediaPlayer/189808919

Today during a Thunder Storm:
http://player.stickam.com/flashVarMediaPlayer/189815070
Attached Images
Turbo.jpg (53.6 KB, 4 views)

All reviews, and comments that I make, and have made are my sole opinions.
: Page Not Found | Facebook
EliXirTV

smokie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2009
Brooklyn, New York
www.youtube.com
  • Deleted by smokie
  • Reason: double post same
Status