There's got to be a better way to store......

Status
Not open for further replies.

NicotineRush

Linux Mint/Mate
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2008
Living 'Off Grid'
....all these little vials? Some sort of rack or something?
I live in a very small place. (240 sq ft) Currently keeping these in the refer. Cupboard space is minimal at best.

vials.jpg

ibndevilish

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2014
Torrington ,CT
....all these little vials? Some sort of rack or something?
I live in a very small place. (240 sq ft) Currently keeping these in the refer. Cupboard space is minimal at best.

View attachment 699759

You can do what I did, I first started off with a travel bag that fold up (approx $10.00). But then had to move to a rolling cart which has three drawers (Got at Walmart $9.00) as I have way too many flavors. The rolling cart isn't very big either. The travel bag isn't very big either. Hope this gives you some ideas

Attachments

• SAM_1288.JPG
    SAM_1288.JPG
    401.9 KB · Views: 76
  • SAM_1287.JPG
    SAM_1287.JPG
    461.5 KB · Views: 79
  • SAM_1284.JPG
    SAM_1284.JPG
    436.3 KB · Views: 76
  • SAM_1282.JPG
    SAM_1282.JPG
    438.7 KB · Views: 98
  • SAM_1283.JPG
    SAM_1283.JPG
    453.2 KB · Views: 79

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
This is what I use for all the stuff in the cabinets in the basement (Michigan block basement so it is cool all year round). All my newer flavor super concentrates that I keep in a mini fridge (so they don't go bad as fast) though just get tossed in the fridge loose as there is not enough room for something like this. I need a bigger fridge for my flavors as it is a royal pain every time I want to mix. I saw someone on another forum with a dedicated fridge and he made sliding drawer racks similar to the nail polish trays that would pull out then tip up.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I was going to mention nail polish racks, of which I think I will be buying some when I finally decide to get all organized and whatnot. Maybe today even, since I'm taking the kid shopping. Guess we'll see... :) But they do seem to work quite well (doesn't everything get dusty??--Oh, I live in the desert, that's right). When my son was really bad with asthma, I was dusting daily, not to mention changing his bedding every other night. We were instructed to have our dogs live outside but everyone was against that, including the kid, I would just brush them frequently too....

Yes, I wouldn't mind some of that storage, for sure...

Anna

ibndevilish

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2014
Torrington ,CT
Thanks. Some good ideas.
@ibndevilish Cart is too big for me but I like the white trays. (inside the top drawer) Walmart?
The bin isn't really that big just looks bigger in the pic. Yes I got the little trays at Walmart they come in a pack of 3 for like a buck the ones with the little slots. Then the solid ones my mom gave me and they are a bit bigger. she got them from Kmart and think they were 1.00 for one.
But I organized everything in Alphabetical order, I know a bit extreme but then I know where each and everything is and I also separate them by company..lol

ibndevilish

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2014
Torrington ,CT
I need to do this in my 2 shelf mini fridge with my 60+ bottles of Real Flavors. It sucks every time I try and pull bottles for recipes.

Made my life a bit better when mixing. I have about 250 flavors. Yes extreme..lol If I had space for a mini fridge to plug into I would think about getting one. But I have no open spot where a mini fridge would look good, so won't get one. But where I keep my little cart doesn't get warm and it's out of sunlight. I really have to quit buying flavors..lol Yep I say that all the time :)

Vchick

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2010
NE Ohio
Maybe a hanging travel organizer on the back of a door, or if you have the luxury of any closets, can hang them there also..search hanging travel, toiletry, jewelry organizer for different sizes & pocket sizes. I like them because if I need to travel I can grab the whole thing and run, hth!
10060984ResortMultiPocketOrg_x.jpg
10573432.jpg
az-large-5551632.jpg

ibndevilish

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2014
Torrington ,CT
Maybe a hanging travel organizer on the back of a door, or if you have the luxury of any closets, can hang them there also..search hanging travel, toiletry, jewelry organizer for different sizes & pocket sizes. I like them because if I need to travel I can grab the whole thing and run, hth! View attachment 699811 View attachment 699813 View attachment 699815

That is one thing I posted before, it just didn't show the clip for hanging. Guess I should of said that in my message I posted. ooppss..lol

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
@NicotineRush - I'd suggest that you go to a Harbor Freight store and check out the Store House brand storage organizers. They're the ones that are black and bright school bus yellow with clear lids. I've got in excess of 140 different flavorings, and I absolutely love the 2 types/sizes I use for storing the vials and/or bottles of flavorings that are less than 4oz (120mL) size. (My 4oz. and larger bottles go into 1 Priority Mail box and are used to refill the smaller vials and bottles.) The organizers have several different types and configurations, with a variety of sections and dividers that you can customize to suit your needs. The smaller of the 2 styles I have is about 17" long x about 6" wide, and is deep enough to hold 30mL bottles with no problem. It's usually $4.99. The larger style is about 17" x 13" and is the same depth. Runs about $9.99-12.99 depending on if it's on sale or not.

To help me organize and find specific flavorings quickly...I used a paint marker to number the lids of each flavoring vial or bottle, as I bought them. I taped index cards on the underside of the lift-up lid on the storage cases, and wrote the numbers and names of the flavorings on them. All I have to do is get out a recipe card (which has each flavoring + its number on it), and pull those numbered vials or bottles from the storage cases. Makes it easy peasy putting them back in the right place when I'm finished, too!

ETA: Because the storage organizers aren't really deep...they'd also store very easily under a couch, bed, etc. when not in use. So there's no extra space taken up by them. Their lids close and snap shut so nothing can get into them, too.

Last edited:

gpjoe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2013
Up North
Wow, looking at these collections of juice makes me feel like I am missing something.

My entire stock of juice would easily fit in a shoe box, and the majority of it is only here because I haven't gotten around to Paying-It-Forward or tossing it. Other than the five or six flavors that I vape every day, I really have no use for the others.

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread