Status
Not open for further replies.

juskiddin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2015
Canada
Hello everyone,
I joined this forum only a few days ago and have been vaping about a month. I introduced myself when I joined, however, my introductory post was under a different name which I have since changed due to...oh, it doesn't matter. Nothing criminal I assure you.
I was a cigarette smoker for more years than I choose to admit. While I decided to try vaping to curb my cig smoking I'm happy to say I haven't had a cigarette in 4 days *patting self on back* :w00t:
I have 2 ego ones as I wanted a back-up. Wanted to make sure the battery didn't die tempting me to whip to the store for smokes.
I'm enjoying my ego ones yet can see a time when I'll want to step up my game. When that time comes I'll ask for help here as it's clear there are 100's of helpful folks here. (I'm toying with the idea of a nautilus mini)
I'm still learning. In fact my head is spinning trying to figure out all the lingo. Honestly, it feels like an entirely new language.
In the meantime I'd just like to say everyone here (I peruse the posts in an effort to learn) has a wealth of knowledge and is willing to share and help. I'm impressed! As none of my friends vape I feel at home here.
Thanks one and all.
Cheers:(

Rsunderl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 4, 2014
Silver Spring, MD, USA
full

Hi @juskiddin and welcome to the forum!

Pull up one of those comfy seats over there, relax and have a vape. :)

Any time a question comes up, just ask. Someone will be by shortly to pounc... er... um... help out.

Happy Vaping!

juskiddin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2015
Canada
full

Hi @juskiddin and welcome to the forum!

Pull up one of those comfy seats over there, relax and have a vape. :)

Any time a question comes up, just ask. Someone will be by shortly to pounc... er... um... help out.

Happy Vaping!
Thanks so much! Sitting in a comfy chair right now...vaping happily.

juskiddin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2015
Canada
congrats on getting to 4 days ... doesn't take long to gain taste and smell back.

by next week, you'll start to notice :vapor:

welcome to ECF
WillyZee, thank you. I'm surprised how easy the transition from cigs to vaping has been. Looking forward to the return of my tastebuds :)

juskiddin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2015
Canada
Welcome to the board, or perhaps "welcome home" is better. We're delighted to have you. Well done on getting off the sticks. And yes, we'll all be delighted to help, if and when you need any. Just sing out...
Thank you suprtrkr, very much appreciate the welcome. I'm sure I'll be "singing out" soon :)

Reactions: suprtrkr

juskiddin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2015
Canada
Welcome and congrats on the first four days. The Ego Ones are nice devices and give a darn fine vape (mine are actually my most used devices now). Enjoy!
Thank you, jandrew. I do enjoy my ego ones. The fellow at our local vape store made a great recommendation. I have him to thank.
Cheers

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
Hello everyone,
I joined this forum only a few days ago and have been vaping about a month. I introduced myself when I joined, however, my introductory post was under a different name which I have since changed due to...oh, it doesn't matter. Nothing criminal I assure you.
I was a cigarette smoker for more years than I choose to admit. While I decided to try vaping to curb my cig smoking I'm happy to say I haven't had a cigarette in 4 days *patting self on back* :w00t:
I have 2 ego ones as I wanted a back-up. Wanted to make sure the battery didn't die tempting me to whip to the store for smokes.
I'm enjoying my ego ones yet can see a time when I'll want to step up my game. When that time comes I'll ask for help here as it's clear there are 100's of helpful folks here. (I'm toying with the idea of a nautilus mini)
I'm still learning. In fact my head is spinning trying to figure out all the lingo. Honestly, it feels like an entirely new language.
In the meantime I'd just like to say everyone here (I peruse the posts in an effort to learn) has a wealth of knowledge and is willing to share and help. I'm impressed! As none of my friends vape I feel at home here.
Thanks one and all.
Cheers:(

if you are on a tight budget pick yourself up a simple cheap rda and some 30 gauge kanthal.
It will serve as a backup device at the very least. They're basically indestructible, and you'll learn a lot just from fiddling with it.

And you can ask the vape shop guy to wrap a 2 ohm 30 gauge coil on it for you to get started.

juskiddin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2015
Canada
if you are on a tight budget pick yourself up a simple cheap rda and some 30 gauge kanthal.
It will serve as a backup device at the very least. They're basically indestructible, and you'll learn a lot just from fiddling with it.

And you can ask the vape shop guy to wrap a 2 ohm 30 gauge coil on it for you to get started.
Thank you, edyle. Appreciate the suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread