Status
Not open for further replies.

Figurehead

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.myspace.com
After a week of use and tinkering, here is my video review of the Thermo 6V PV from litecigusa.net. I included my new trick, sword swallowing... yeah, I'm still practicing and learning and almost lost it, lol but I didn't gag this time (took 3 takes! lol! now THAT is dedication to Shawn!). Hope you enjoy it! It's also the 1st time I made it under the 10 minute cut off for videos!

YouTube - THERMO 6V from litecigusa.net

VaporMadness

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
CA, USA
Nice vid and thanx for the comments about what kind of flavors work at HV and what flavors don't.

The THermo is much smaller than i was expecting from the images on the litecigusa.net. That's a good thing in my book. The combination of the SP2, and the THermo sleeve, would cover a lot of bases (3.7, 6, 7.4).

Does anyone know the dimensions of these these things (w/o attys), length and width? And how pocket-able are these bottom button'ed devices? Do these activate easily in your pocket?

ps. Wow, that sword trick is scary looking, be careful with that!

Figurehead

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.myspace.com
The recessed button is incredible, easy to push with any finger, very little resistance, yet it has never gone off in my pocket. The only way I could see that happening is if someting small in you pocket fitright where the button was and coincidentaly ended up there setting it off, but I never carry anything like that in my pocket.

LOL, the coughing at the end of the video after the sword wasn't coughing, it was me trying not to gag again (like I said it took may shoots to get).

The Thermo kicks major .... and has broken my 6V cherry. The sword swallowing on the other hand... lol a year plus of practicing and I'm still not very good.

slybootz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2009
Chicago
www.jimmyk.rocks
great video figurehead, I think you have me sold!

In your week-or-so with the thremo, do you have a preference to which atty you like more? I just ordered a handful of penstyle attys from shawn(be112s, 801s, and 4072s).

I've been spending the past week or so with my first HV mod, the prodigy v2, and also experienced the transition from 3.7v to 5v, complete with 3 blown out attys. At least on the 5v, I've learned to keep the button pressed for a maximum of three seconds, and to keeeeeep it mooooiiiist! I assume it's just slightly a little more extreme going to the 6v mod.

Also, it looks like the button is in a nice spot, and the size looks great! I know what I'm ordering next......

topher925

Feb 27, 2010
You sir, are one DAMF:evil:.... I had the SP2 for 2 smokeless weeks before i lost it... Everyone asked what it was and if they could use it... Most referenced it as paraphernalia like... however it was bullet proof and worked like a military grade shotgun.

The thermo is HV, *stoked* and quite classy looking indeed, I ordered mine yesterday, and hope it gets here friday morning... as im headed to santa cruz and i cannot stand these analogs :thumbs:

Figurehead

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.myspace.com
DAMF? I know the "MF" part, but what's the "DA"? LOL!

I am still on my 2nd BE112 atty with absolutely no problems at all right now so I am SURE the burning out attys was MY FAULT. Now that I know how wet to keep them they don't burn out and work like a charm.

My suggestion is whatever atty you choose to use with the Thermo, buy a few of them because you will inevitably burn one or 2 out while learning the comfortable medium of use for them. Consider it a small price to pay to be completey satisfied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread