thesmokelessshop.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

PuFnStuf

Oct 10, 2008
Phoenix AZ USA
First off, I would like to commend thesmokelessshop.com for top quality customer service. Not only did I get my product extremely quickly, but Katy was extremely helpful and even called me to let me know everything was ready to go. She also is throwing in a usb charger for free even though it wasn't being offered yet in the bundle pack.:thumb:

Got my dse901b packaged very well. This thing gives off way better vapor than my penstyle, and the vanilla flavor is great. The 555 flavor reminds me of honey nut cheerios lol. The carts do dry out quicker than the penstyle I have, but that was expected. All in all, everything is TOP NOTCH, and I would reccomend ordering from them to anybody. I've already sent a couple referrals her way. I don't do reviews for many companies that I deal with, but this was a very good experience, and wanted to shore it with you all.

So check out www.thesmokelessshop.com Awesome deals and awesome service with great prices. Thanks again!

TropicalBob

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2008
Port Charlotte, FL USA
It's good to see suppliers who have visited our forum, learned the concerns e-smokers have, and designed a Web site around those concerns. She doesn't make a single outrageous claim. No "stop smoking" stuff. No "safe" alternative to cigarettes stuff. This is the way e-devices should be presented. And, you're right, the prices are competitive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread