They all wanted to test my PV I guess lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I thought this was a bit of a funny story, I was bowling with a group of guys, after bowling my two shots, I came back to the table to find about 5 guys passing my PV around all puffing on it. Looked like a stoner circle or something lol. Fortunately they were all friends and none of them were sick or anything, but that tends to be the reaction I get vaping in public, everyone wants to try, I get quite a few of them who ask if they can "take a hit off of it". It's quite funny

ShariR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Nashville, TN
That is a great little story. I have a suggestion for you. If you have a vape shop nearby stop in and pick up a handful of 'friendship' tips. They are rubbery tips that you can put over your mouthpiece so you don't have to share cooties with someone testing your PV. They are cheap, at my vapeshop I can get them 3 or 4 for $1. It is worth it to have a few handy.

celticluvr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Sep 21, 2013
    'bama
    That is a great little story. I have a suggestion for you. If you have a vape shop nearby stop in and pick up a handful of 'friendship' tips. They are rubbery tips that you can put over your mouthpiece so you don't have to share cooties with someone testing your PV. They are cheap, at my vapeshop I can get them 3 or 4 for $1. It is worth it to have a few handy.

I love how you said cooties!:laugh:

I need some more drip tips exactly for this reason. Ordered an 11 pack of different colors to bring with me when hanging out with friends cause they're all smokers, but they're lazy and would rather take a few drags on my PV than go outside the dorms. I'm fine with it cause it's made most of them very interested in converting full time.

armoworrior

ECF Veteran
    Some guy I didnt know while I was at the bar this past friday came up to me and asked if I minded if he tried my mod. My response is yes I do mind thats like me trying your cigarette. But if I have another tip with me maybe. I did have one in my pool case so I let him try it. I think the air holes were too big for him. Poor thing almost hacked up a lung. But he wont ask for another try of any of mine. It was only 11 mg too. I always get a kick out of it when they start coughing super hard. Would have been even funnier if I had 20 mg pluid in there like I used to.

Baldr

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 14, 2011
    Dallas, Tx
    Most cig smokers choke/cough when they first try vaping. I try to warn them about it, and tell them that if you take the vapor into your mouth first, then into your lungs, it works better. "Like a cigar" helps some of them, but not all.

Even with the warning, most of htem choke the first time. I did, too.

Petrodus

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 12, 2010
    Midwest
    So I thought this was a bit of a funny story, I was bowling with a group of guys, after bowling my two shots, I came back to the table to find about 5 guys passing my PV around all puffing on it. Looked like a stoner circle or something lol. Fortunately they were all friends and none of them were sick or anything, but that tends to be the reaction I get vaping in public, everyone wants to try, I get quite a few of them who ask if they can "take a hit off of it". It's quite funny
    We can talk for hours with someone about vaping
    but not until one holds and ecig in hand and takes a puff
    do they really "get it" and understand.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread