They confiscated my e-cigs...!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

8-Ball

ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2009
I was sitting in my easy chair last night enjoying some Energee laden vapor. I nearly jumped out of my skin when a loud crash came from the entry.

Before I could get up, several SWAT clad grunts rushed in, grabbed me, and threw me to the ground. With the one eye that wasn't smashed into the carpet I could see them collecting my juice, e-cigs, and vaporphanalia from the counter.

Once cuffed, they yanked me to my feet and stuffed a citation in my mouth then left through the busted up door they had beaten down to get in.

Worst nightmare I've ever had... maybe I need to reduce the nicotine level...

Last edited:

Nicfits

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
Texas
www.e-smokers-forum.com
LOL,
you should experience some of my nightmares. I have been cold turkey for 12 days now. No Nicotine at all. Makes for some weird dreams. I have ordered my first e cigs and zero nic juice, because I still want to be able to partake without the habit. Hopefully my first order will be in tomorrow. I have spent over $500.00 already on this stuff and haven't even tried vaping yet. Got setups for my wife as well. Hope they help with the nightmares.
Maybe your'e nightmare stemmed from that FDA news. I live in Central Texas, I guess I could drive down to Mexico and smuggle them back. It would be my luck that I would get busted at the border while a semi loaded full of drugs goes wheeling by.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread