Status
Not open for further replies.

Harlen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2013
Charlotte Nc
My brother in law came to the house and was looking at my stash of PG/VG Nicotine lots of flavors and mixing equipment
He's Lt with the PD
Gave me a look like I was doing something wrong .
Asked what's that ?
My lab lol then I went and told him what it all was and showed him my egos and SVD
He asked if he can try one
NEW NON SMOKER LOL LOL LOL
Now he bums juice from me all the time says he likes mine better then what he gets at the B&M
going on three weeks now he looks so happy lol

Maggie3199

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 17, 2013
Ohio
My brother in law came to the house and was looking at my stash of PG/VG Nicotine lots of flavors and mixing equipment
He's Lt with the PD
Asked what's that ?
My lab lol then I went and told him what it all was and showed him my egos and SVD
Now he bums juice from me all the time says he likes mine better then what he gets at the B&M

That is so cool!! AND, you're making a terrific contribution (juice) to the public good.....keep up the good work. I love it when we can pay it forward. Vape on, Brother........:vapor:

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Great story friend. Before I clicked the thread title I was saying to myself. "Oh no not another story about someone getting pulled over for using their PV."

Hopefully he can educate his fellow officers.

That's exactly what when through my head too. :laugh:
I'm very happy it's a good story and not a bad one. :D

EvilZoe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
Savoir-Faire is everywhere!
He's Lt with the PD
Asked what's that ?

That. Is. AWESOME!

Charheartsyou

Sep 9, 2013
Atlanta
Cops snatched me while I was in a parking lot making a phone call. They questioned me for 30 minutes and took my vape from me. I kept insisting that it was nicotine and for them to test it. Needless to say the cops were very rude and treated me as if I was [moderated]. They called their Sargent in to "take a look." I couldn't believe it. When the Sargent arrived he grabbed my vape, shook his head and laughed, and handed it back to me. Smart guy. But for real....it's not like I was breaking windows or stealing cars I was on a smoke break and making a phone call!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

wbart

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2013
Easton, MD, USA
Well being a Correctional Officer I can understand the suspicion but not the attitude. Just remember just because you do not do something illegal with a Vape does not mean that it has never been tried. I would be suspicious of a device that produced vapor as well if I was not an user. At least something good came out of it. They did learn what a vape was

Myrany

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Louisiana
Now he's got me getting ego's for his friends at the PD lol

Realize I am not quite awake yet here.....

The mental image I got of this was just hilarious.

Picture a dark alley and one upstanding guy talking to a nefarious looking character "Can ya hook me up with some vapes man?"

Now picture the upstanding guy in a Police uniform.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Steaming EMT

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2013
New Jersey
Nice, that was a great story!!!
And talking about COPS the other day I was talking to a friend who volunteers as an EMT with me and he also is a COP, I asked him about vaping while driving and he said that the law says:
You can not operate a vehicle while using an electronic device (Is consider an electronic device if it has any kind of batteries)
In my opinion is a catch 22 because it was intended to any device that take you eyes from the road and with a PV does not require to take your eyes from the road like cell or GPS etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread