They're great!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnnyFusion

ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2009
Peoria, IL
What's so great? Modern Vapor. And for several reasons.

Let us start with customer service.
Tony will take care of you. From pre-sales questions and my first Modern Vapor order, to accidentally running low on juice (Tony got some to me quick!), to my last order of my personal favorite juice (I just love the tobacco flavor), Tony was right there waiting to help. He answers questions. He gives advice. He gets orders out in a very timely and accurate fashion. How do you do it, Tony? When do you sleep?
Seriously, Tony is a dynamo in the customer service arena that absolutely cannot be matched by any other company!

Sure, but how about the product.
Ah, so you want to know about quality? About vapor? How about flavor? Modern Vapor's flagship product, the Sidesho, is hands-down the best smoking ecig out there! Vapor production is outrageous on this mad-man of an ecig. Advertised as an “alternative to tobacco cigarettes,” I'm more likely to call it an upgrade. As I sit here, typing away, great plumes of vapor pouring out from the Sidesho (then quickly dissipating into orderless nothing), it's no wonder why I've completely left analogs in the dust. With more vapor, more color combos, auto and manual batteries, a PCC (soon to be a smart PCC I hear), great prices, great flavors, an over-sized “ink well” (inner cart), and compatibility with some other popular brand gear (don't throw away your old chargers just yet), the Sidesho is certainly the Cadillac of ecigs!

Yeah, but, what about trying to get my hands on a Sidesho?
We'll get to the ordering process in a minute. Allow me to first talk about website design. When I go to a website, I wanna see some eye candy. I'm talking about pretty colors, nice shapes, and good layout. Tony has put together a hell of a website. Things are easy to find. Pictures are detailed and vivid (with a great mouse-over “zoom” feature). And, on a rotating basis, pictures of some rather attractive individuals have turned up on the home page now and then.

Ok, ok, so about that ordering process... Tony has a tendency to keep things in stock. When the other vendors are at their knees and out of everything, Modern Vapor is still open for business. With an easy to use site, multiple payment options, and a central location (near Chicago), getting your hands on a Sidesho is just too easy! Questions? Check and see if the “Live Chat” is online (usually at night. Again, Tony, when do you sleep!?!?).

Now, maybe I'm just a salesman at heart. But I'm not a salesman for Modern Vapor, nor do I hold any personal stock in the company. Simply put, when I receive the level of service, quality of product, and ease of purchase that I've received from Modern Vapor, I can easily become an advocate of such a company.

Anthrogk

ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2009
Raleigh, NC
So many people on the forum bad mouth branded e-cigs, because of the expense etc. etc. I think Tony should be congratulated for making such great improvements. And with our ecf discount, and great sales the expense is miniscule compared to the advantages. Not to mention the durability of the product actually reduces the expense significantly. I bet in a Pepsi challenge Modern Vapor would actually be less expensive over the long haul. I just love my sidesho!:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread