The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Thick Juice and DCT MAP tank

Discussion in 'Ask The Veterans' started by MiXoLoGiSt, Sep 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. MiXoLoGiSt

MiXoLoGiSt Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 9, 2011
    SoCal
    Ok guys so i haven't tried it yet but i was wondering if any of you have ran 70VG/30PG in cartos. I want to vape Backwoods Malty and Malty toffee in my tank if possible. I am wondering if that mix is going to give me problems going into the carto or not by the holes punched in the side for the DCT MAP tank.

2. Kurt

Kurt Quantum Vapyre ECF Veteran

Sep 16, 2009
    Philadelphia
    Well, it looks like no one really knows for sure. Cartos in general like thinner juice. So do MAPs. I guess if it were me, I would find the formulation that works for the actual carto, and this should be good for the tank then. I gut says you should be adding about 5% water to that mix, but then I don't use PG, so hard to say.

You might post this in the cartomizer forum:

Cartomizer Issues

Someone there might know about this particular mix. You might also add drops of PGA to the tank and see where it starts to work to your liking. Or water.

Good luck!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.