Status
Not open for further replies.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I got some 70vg/30pg juice from Ahlusion and its pretty thick. I tried it on a boge carto and an evod and it just tasted burnt. I took one of the wicks off the evod and it didn't help. Running 2.5-2.6 ohm at 4.2V.

Try adding a Drop or Two of Water or Vodka into a Test 5ml Bottle with that e-liquid.

If an e-Liquid is Too Thick, it doesn't wick well. And if it doesn't wick well, it will taste Burnt.

Vap3ster

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Miami
I got some 70vg/30pg juice from Ahlusion and its pretty thick. I tried it on a boge carto and an evod and it just tasted burnt. I took one of the wicks off the evod and it didn't help. Running 2.5-2.6 ohm at 4.2V.

I am basically using the same thing atm but on a 2.5ohm protank head almost identical to evod with ahlusion 70/30.
Try this keep one wick removed also remove rubber spacer thing that slides of the top of the head. Last off all I keep it under 3.6 volts. Its good stuff only reason I put up with that routine. Also it wont give you issues on a SS mesh wick on a genny. ahlusion is my adv

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Thanks, I'll give that a try. Think I'm just going to stick to a 50/50 mix in the future.

You'd be Surprised how little Water it takes to Thin Out a Thick VG based e-Liquid. Also, I think you may find that Adding a Few Drops of Water may make the e-Liquid Taste Better.

Of course, as with Anything DIY, do a Small Test Batch and write down what you did so if you Like It, you can Reproduce it later on a Larger Scale.

What High VG users forget sometimes is that Most Attys and Clearos are design to work best around High PG e-Liquids. That is what the Chinese think Most People use. And they are correct.

So anything you can do to Help a High VG e-Liquid reach the Atomizer Wire as fast as a High PG e-Liquid will allow the Atty/Clearo to work up to it's Potential.

Making the e-Liquid Thinner is the Easiest. But don't rule out Lifting a Seal or making a Gap Bigger like Vap3ster mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread