Things I have become since vaping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nunnster

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 16, 2011
Tampa, Florida
Just thought this thought was funny. I have become a chemist (DIY) an electrician (did not know a thing about ohms, volts, resistance before vaping) A writer (ECF of coarse) Political (never cared about legislation until vaping) A researcher (to find more info on ecigs) Frugal and money conscious ( I want the best deal on stuff, now that I am no longer wasting money on analogs). What about you guys? You take on any other hats when you started vaping?

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
Walking vaping advertizement...
toothy.gif

Marb

ECF Veteran
May 30, 2011
Portland, OR
I am trying really, REALLY hard to not turn into an anti-smoking nazi...
This.

My roomies (and formerly myself) have always smoked in the house and I've found that even though I don't really notice an overall improvement in taste/smell since I quit, I still smell cig-smoke in my clothes when I go out. It doesn't specifically bug me that much. What I mean is, that I'm not really bothered by the smell itself (in a weird way, I kind of like it); but I'd rather not be labeled as a "stinky-smoker" when I'm not the one doing the smoking...

Marb

ECF Veteran
May 30, 2011
Portland, OR
No one said it yet? Really? I have become a non-smoker!!!

I have also become a master debater, an informed tobacco nicotine researcher, and even more paranoid (really, a conspiracy theorist) about misinformation from lobbyists as well as the private sector and of course government regulators.
Sorry about the double post, but that reminded me of an ad I saw the other day (wish I would have taken a pic). It said something to effect of: After five years quitting smoking, your risk of stroke is that of a non-smoker. It made me think (sarcastically): "Wait a second... what about all the risks of second-hand smoke? Does that mean that if a non-smoker is exposed to second hand smoke, all they have to do to get their baseline risk of stroke back down is to take up smoking and then quit for five years? Cool..."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread