Things I Wish I'd been told when I first started vaping... again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

detroitvapr

May 10, 2013
Detroit MI
I wish I had been told not to hit my pv like I would a cigarette. I thought I was missing something since none of the different flavors that I was trying had anything special about them. Then I read up through the newbie forums and in one of the posts there was one that talked about not vaping the same way you would an analog. I tried vaping with a slower gentler mouth suck (did I really just type that?!?!) and WOW what a difference!

I wish I had known that from day one!

MartiP

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2013
San Antonio, TX, USA
I'm only 2 months in, but I wish someone had told me not to buy a giant bottle of "the" juice for at least a few weeks, because you are going to try lots more juices, and which juice is THE juice is going to change a lot in that time. What you thought was the greatest taste ever during week one may be "meh" by week 6. I should have stuck with small or sample sizes until the "sampling fever" abated a bit and I had a better handle on what my real favorites would end up being.

Faylool

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2012
Sweet Home, Oregon USA
The e juice. I wish somebody told me the e juice is at least %50 of the equation! And do NOT buy the bigger bottle to save money until youve tried it and that you have to try it instead of listening to absolutely anyone before knowing if its right for you and that some flavors need different percentages all across the board plus Menthol and Tobacco vape will never be like when you smoke tobaccos plus DIY is a lot easier than some have been saying on the forums and really easy to get ejuice that works as well and most often better for you than premades.

how come? I like my 510 ego twists.

The 510 connection isn't bad, the 510 battery set up is. an ego twist is an ego, but like most ego batteries they fit 510 connections (More for Cartos and Clearomizers than for use of an actual 510 atomizer) the 510 is a battery too, the shape and size of a cigarette, they are ok for direct drip, but they dry burn a lot on wicking set ups. It takes 3 to 5 batteries for a full day setup. The atomizer always gives a little bit of a sizzle and the burning taste of metal too it, and the whole thing is a drippy mess. Not great at delivering flavor either. As I said, it was the only option (That I knew of) when I started in 2009 or 2008(recently developed seizure disorder, bad memory) and is wasn't cheaper or easier than smoking. When I started on those I'd let people try and probably scared more people off of vaping than talked into it.

MartiP

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2013
San Antonio, TX, USA
Things I Wish I'd been told when I first started vaping...

No matter how tempting it may seem, NEVER EVER use your ejuice as a substitute for syrup on your pancakes.
(unless you want to vomit and poop uncontrollably for the next 24 to 48 hours)

You did NOT!!! Uh uh. No way. 8-o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread