Not open for further replies.

Esoterica3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2011
Sedona, AZ
www.leslivresthebooks.com
Well,

Been a long time, and can't believe it's taken me this long to figure it out. I had ordered these In Feb, and so rarely used them that they only went thru maybe 2 or 3 (3/4) fills (never filled them to the top).

Only had used 3 of the 6 I purchased and there was always such a huge gurgling problem.

After every three decent hits I got, they would start gurgling so bad I had to take the head off and wipe it w/a paper towel, and blow thru the ends to get the juice out, then replace the head so I could get another 3 hits.

Well today I took one of the heads off of number 4 of 6 and went to replace the one I was using to see if it would help before ordering some replacement heads, and noticed a second smaller plastic ring around the stem. My other 3 with such gurgling problems did not have this smaller ring!

Since replacing with the one with the 2 plastic rings on it (earlier today), I've had no gurgling problems.

I looked at the last 2 unopened ones, and they too have that smaller ring.

Not sure what happened to the ones on the first 3 I tried, but am happy to find that I can vape on these for more than three hits now :).

Wonder if that was also my severe leaking problem when I drove up 2000 feet in elevation. I had lost most of the liquid in both the T3s I had brought with me that day on the drive. I'll have to take at least one with me when I go back up next month to see if it still leaks on elevation changes.

Anyway, ordered some of the minis and replacement heads, and I'm going to check and see that those second small plastic pieces are there on all of them this time.

The little silicone cap that sits above the coil helps control the flow of liquid. Without it, the coil can flood causing the gurgling.
does anyone know where I can purchase the little silicone caps? I have been having trouble with my BCC's flooding and getting a mouth full of juice. so I put an extra cap on and it seems to work with flooding problem. Only problem I have no idea where to get these caps and I seem to lose them, not sure how :)

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
You could get more by buying extra heads maybe? You probably won't find anyone who sells them, cuz I don't think they anticipated us cleaning/rebuilding them. Whenever I have clearos/heads that die, I pull out/save o-rings, gaskets and such before I toss them, cuz I'm really good at losing them too. I keep them in a little bead case with dividers.

I was thinking that maybe an electronics store or something like that. I tried a little black o-ring and it worked for a little while then it seemed once to juice got a bit hot the same issue with flooding. I think I will try the o-ring again and put it on the bottom and the plastic cap over it. it seems to be more of a plug but needs to be a bigger dia so the juice cant get by it.

I just thought since I hear about people rebuilding their setups here that they might know where to get parts :) In the mean time I will will buy some more heads. Thank you for your help!

Dac311

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2012
Baton Rouge, LA
Am I the only one who thinks we should be able to vape without fiddling with things? I mean, if you're a new vapor and have to fiddle with stuff you'll just go back to cigs right? I think the full size are too long. This causes some liquid to condensate back into liquid and over time causes gurgling and flooding. Because I don't have these issues with the mini's.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HDth

charlzrocks

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2012
Hamilton, MS
Am I the only one who thinks we should be able to vape without fiddling with things? I mean, if you're a new vapor and have to fiddle with stuff you'll just go back to cigs right? I think the full size are too long. This causes some liquid to condensate back into liquid and over time causes gurgling and flooding. Because I don't have these issues with the mini's.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HDth

Unfortunately I still have those issues with the mini:( and have since switched to the X2:vapor:.
My 3 clear minis are up for trade if interested!
:cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread