Think I'm getting tired of sub ohming..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandon David

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
If you find one that lasts awhile, let me know.

I just spent a couple hundred getting set back up with a couple mods, tanks, batteries, etc after a year with pod devices.

I really like the mtl draw on the geekvape fusion and the looser mtl on the nautilus aio. My issue is, 3 out of 3 nautilus aios are dead with one of them only lasting a couple of weeks. 2 out of 4 fusions are dead with 1 of the last 2 on it's way out. I got tired of them dying so frequently.

As a note, a kayfun 5 draw is awesome after mtl-ing with pods for a year.

Edit: Frenzy, not fusion.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Wow1420

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2013
Somewhere out there
Pods don't leak? Man, there are about a billion "my leaky pod system" threads that got to be deleted.

IDK if I'd start with a pod if I wanted to go back to MTL but honestly to each their own.
Anna

Am I just extra lucky? 4 different pod systems, all picked up at cheap clearance prices. Zero leaks.

Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
No, it's probably not luck. Some people just seem to be able to make objects behave better than other people, with hardly any effort. So, maybe you are one such person.

I mean, oddly enough despite my early "building adventures" I don't get leaky tanks either I am usually shocked and amazed if I do! But, I certainly do break a fair number of them, or more like an UNFAIR number of them. Etc.

Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread