Think it's time to try my first tank.......................

Status
Not open for further replies.

TarFreeMe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2012
Bellevue, NE
The Vivi Nova is a vaper's dream. Really no bigger than the standard DCT tank and with very little tweaking is the closest thing to perfection I've run across.

I'm waiting with baited breath for them to get back in stock at GV. Not because I'm having any problems at all, but because I want one for each of my favourite flavours.

harleydiva

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2012
Southern Michigan
The Vivi Nova is a vaper's dream. Really no bigger than the standard DCT tank and with very little tweaking is the closest thing to perfection I've run across.

I'm waiting with baited breath for them to get back in stock at GV. Not because I'm having any problems at all, but because I want one for each of my favourite flavours.

I second the recommendation for the Vivi Nova. I got one of the first ones, and am still running with the orignal 2.4 head. I have a couple of carto tanks, and still still use them, just because I have them, but won't buy another one. I will, however, be ordering more Vivi Novas.

awf40

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2009
Kansas
I had a problem with my tank after.. It muted all the flavor.. It worked fine until I was half way through the tank.. So I changed the wick & coil & wow its hitting even better now.. The flavor just is something else now LOL... I put it through 3 different flavors & its still going strong... First time changing wick & coil.. It worked out pretty good... Glad I got 6 of them.. Should last me for awhile.. I hope the heads will fit the new stardust too...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread