Thinking about purchasing a sidesho....

Status
Not open for further replies.

neonerz

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2009
watchreadvape.com
Since what's happening with Blu Cig, I canceled my order.

This was my PVC purchase, and it was kind of an impulse buy. I guess in retrospect it was a good thing, I did all the research AFTER placing my order.

I've been bouncing around on what to purchase now, and I think I've decided on the sidesho. I just had a couple questions about it.

First, and most importantly, since the sidesho is made by the same manufacturer as the Blu, is the PCC effected by the same issue?

Secondly, I seen in another thread someone mentioned that I could use the caps from a m401 cart on the sideshow cart so I could keep refilled ones in the PCC. Does that mean I could just order a blank cart set from litecig and use those caps?

Lastly, how long does it normally take for my order to ship? (this is less important, but I'm sitting here with a juice sampler and some Lipton Pyramid tea bags and I'm getting antsy)

kaeo773

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2009
Chicago USA
www.modernvapor.com
I just spoke with the manufacture and the BLU uses a different A/C adapter & cord. It was a issue with a few of the adapters sending to much power, or something like that. So, from what they told me that there should no a issue with my chargers.

I have never had any issues with a PCC from personal use, or from any other customers as well.

correct, I use my old M401 caps on the Sidesho carts. I am taking with a local manufacture to get some caps made for them soon.

BlondieLocs

ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2009
Calgary, AB Canada
Yup. I'm using my M401 plugs/caps/stoppers/rubbers :rolleyes: on my Sidesho carts too. Just need to cut them down a bit to fit.

Note that the outer cart/mouthpieces from the M401 will not fit, however. They are a little too snug. I suppose you could force them if you were really belligerent, but why bother. (Oh yeah... because I do stuff like that. That's why.)

As far as shipping goes - Tony is top notch. Expect to have your order within 3 days. (Likely sooner, but PayPal was being a ..... with my first order. Because that's what they do.) On that note... I'm placing my second order with Tony right now. So that says something. At least to me it does. He's earned my repeat business, both with his customer service and stellar products.

Bandit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2009
In your bushes, watching you undress
Reinstate your order, there is no proof that the SideSho PCC has been effected. I merely posted the notice as a heads-up, and for Tony to have the chance to look into it and comment back. Now that he has, all worries are aleviated.

Which reminds me... I do not have a power cord for my SideSho, so I've been using the Blu cord. Guess I'm peckered huh? LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread