Thinking of Getting a Zeus X RTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaisedFist

Jul 20, 2019
Hey all, so, I've heard all the flooding stories about the Zeus X rta and I was wondering, have they sorted this issue out in newer batches of the tank or is it just a fault they can live with and they aren't doing anything about?
I'd really like it, it's a beast of a rta, but if it's just going to flood every other refill, what's the point right?
Anyone know any news about this?
It would be much appreciated.

K

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I love the single coil original zeus and have about 12 of them. They are getting a little harder to find now. I tried a single coil and dual coil in the zeus x and it just doesn't fit my vaping style. If you like to run pretty high wattage then the zeus x would probably be good for you. Usually leaking has something to do with wicking but not always.

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 25, 2013
    Taxachusetts
    Flooding as in first release batch? It would be highly unlikely to find one in an order now.

What wattage is your norm? To me they shine from 60W to 65W with Claptons ~.2Ω
    I liked the Zeus subohm so I tried the X, bought 6 more and stored the subtanks.
    I only use X RTA's now. None have leaked at all for the months I've used them.

EDIT - I did get juicy hits when I cut the tails too short. Only once in months. I was in a hurry.
    Watch Mike, Matt, Bogen & ugh, Rip's build/wick videos and you'll have no problem.

I have a couple Xs and no leaking issues. I will say it’s a decent rta, but the single coil is far better imho.

Edit: I meant to say the regular Zeus is better.
    Better at what wattage?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread