thinking of ordering from strictly Ejuice

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi, Im thinking of ordering a few flavors from strictly ejuice. But I am wondering if anyone has tried them before I order because I don't want another disappointment like besteciggy. But the flavors are: 555, blueberry, cinnamon bun, cotton candy, grappe, pina colada, ruyan 4, strawberry, watermelon and menthol. Im also ordering some empty carts for my joye 510. But what do you guys think of these flavors?

cliff5550

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2009
West Central Illinois - USA
One of our favorite, if not THE favorite, juice suppliers. We recently received 30ml bottles, each, of their 24 mg Marlboro (USA Mix), tobacco, Virginia, Raspberry, Bubblegum Ball and Apricot Swirl. I am totally satisfied with all 3 tobacco flavors and wife likes hers too. Especially the Bubble Gum. Incredible prices and personal service.

just ordered
Menthol
  • Bottle Size - 3 ml
  • Nicotine Strength - 12 mg (Low)
$1.80 1 ea. Watermelon
  • Bottle Size - 3 ml
$1.80 1 ea. Strawberry
  • Bottle Size - 3 ml
$1.80 1 ea. Ruyan # 4
  • Bottle Size - 3 ml
$1.80 1 ea. Pina Colada
  • Bottle Size - 3 ml
$1.80 1 ea. Grape
  • Bottle Size - 3 ml
$1.80 1 ea. Cotton Candy Fuzz
  • Bottle Size - 3 ml
$1.80 1 ea. Cinnamon Bun
  • Bottle Size - 3 ml
$1.80 1 ea. 555
  • Bottle Size - 3 ml
$1.80 1 ea. Blueberry
  • Bottle Size - 3 ml
$1.80 1 ea. E-Cig Cartridges
  • Cartridge Shape - Round
  • Cartridge Color - Black
  • E-Cig Type - Joye 510
$1.65 1 ea. Chocolate Candy Cane
  • Bottle Size - 3 ml
$1.80 1 ea. Vanilla
  • Bottle Size - 3 ml
$1.80 1 ea. Cartridge Tweezers
  • Tweezer - Yes Please!
$0.75
will let everyone know how they turned out

Sad Society

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
I just recieved my order from Strictly Ejuice today. My order consisted of 13 different flavors. Most were the 3ml. bottles to try out juice flavors. I was missing a bottle in my order and only recieved 12 flavors. I emailed and let them know I was missing a 3ml. bottle of juice. They said that they would give me a 10ml. bottle of that juice and give me a 5% discount on my next order. They have good customer service and since they are in the same state as me they have quick shipping. I Ordered on 11/28 and got it on 12/1.

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
These guys ship fast - 2 days on 2 orders. I like the cinnamon danish and the cinnamon bun, cappuccino swirl. Took a chance on their Kona and Expresso and while not bad, it isn't screaming coffee at me. Only JC's Kona does that and they don't sell it anymore. Others are pretty much straight lorann flavoring but good.

Canute

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I have just placed my second order with them after being completely satisfied with my first. The day after placing the second order their site went down for maintenance and I never received my tracking number for the shipment. Came home from work today and sent them a brief e-mail asking if my order had shipped. This was around 7:00pm my time and they are in my time zone. I immediately received an e-mail in reply confirming shipment despite the time of day! Have nothing but good things to say about em so far and they will continue to get my business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread