Thinking of ordering my first order from SVC

Status
Not open for further replies.

GIMike

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 15, 2009
Around OKC, OK
They have the Kanger T3 in stock (so it seems) and a decent price on the twists. My gripper seems to have leprocy even worse now as it keeps falling apart, and I'm thinking the T3 might be the combination of carto wicking and clearo flavor I've been hoping for. So hopefully this combo will be a replacement for my Smoktech gripper and carto tank.

horton

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2010
Left Side of Florida
My apologies, GI..... I did not realize you were asking a question..... I thought you were simply opining about the combination of devices you were considering.
The two devices you mentioned are both great and although I have not used them together, I do not see why they would not be a good match. The Kangers are great for sure and the twists are a fine battery -- which "flavor" twist did you go for, btw? I love the cooler vape due to the bottom coil from the T3 Kanger. I've never been one for a strong TH so they fit the bill for me. The coil is very durable as well. I've been using mine for two weeks now.
I'm sure you will be satisfied with your overall experience with SVC. Again, I am sorry I was too dense to realize you were asking a question.

Last edited:

GIMike

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 15, 2009
Around OKC, OK
No problem at all, thanks for the reply. I've read some good things and bad things about the T3, but mostly good things. I really hope this twist will be better made than my last one that died after a little over a week. I don't normally venture very far from my normal suppliers, so I'm glad you guys have great reviews. Thanks for your time!

horton

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2010
Left Side of Florida
I'm starting to learn that opinions about e-cig products are like anything else. Put 10 peeps in a room, ask a question, and you will get 10 different answers....LOL. Some people really want that hard TH and others (like me) don't. That's why I like that T3 coil as far away from my mouth as possible. The only thing I've noticed is my juice tends to get a little darker, but it has not affected the flavor. May have something to do with the heat rising through the juice??? Not sure.
In terms of the twist and any problems with it..... rest assured that if you do encounter a problem, just contact Stormy and she will make it right. Her CS is top shelf. She will bend over backward to make sure you are happy with your order. I was a customer long before I became her associate, so I can speak from experience. I would not say it if I did not feel it was true. I've had some horrible experiences with other unnamed vendors who don't seem to know how to use email or a telephone. I can guarantee that Stormy can use both email and make a phone call.....LOL. I'm always surprised at how many sites do not list their phone numbers. You need to be able to contact the business for a variety of reasons.
I am confident that you will be happy with your order and I hope that you will become a long term customer. Please always feel free to ask questions or voice any concerns you may have. They will be addressed ASAP.

CloudBurst

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2009
Georgia, USA
If I may chime in, I realize everyone looks at me as a vendor but I view myself, first as a vaper! LOL
I for one, LOVE the TWIST! it's all I've been using since they came out. As for issues, one or two out of everything I've sold, honestly. I exchanged them and all is good. Everyone knows that there's a defect rate to everything and I'm very impressed with how low it is for these batteries. In fact, that's why I sell and personally use Joytech. Sounds like a sales pitch, I know but when it's true, it's true. ;)
Hope this helps too.

GIMike

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 15, 2009
Around OKC, OK
This is no good. My first order arrived last night and had a DOA :( I've emailed you about it already I'll be attaching a picture here (easier than through your website email thing) so you can see what I mean. The one that came in the tank had no holes in the "grip" section of coil. It had a very very hard draw and limited vapor production. I kept trying, but couldn't believe how hard the draw was. So I gave up on it and put my old vivi nova on my twist and relished in how well it worked (it sucked on my gripper, so I love the twist I bought lol). This morning, I went to try the T3 again and had NO airflow or vapor. I could feel the coil getting hot, and it gurgled a lil bit, but no airflow. I had turned up my twist to 4.5 volts to try to get something out of it, but nothing. So I decided to try the replacement coil I bought at the same time. When I tried the other head, that actually did have holes, it burnt :( Ah well. Aside from the taste, it has great airflow and vapor production. After all the frustration last night, I believe I found the problem. I just wanted to put this out there and I hope all goes well. Looks like I'll get to experience the great customer service you told me about :)

t3.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread