The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Thinking of purchasing a cheap compact VV APV

Discussion in 'VV/VW APV Discussion' started by piggy, Jun 14, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. piggy

piggy Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 5, 2013
    New York
    I'm toying with the innokin pen style VV 800mah, and the ego vv 650mah. Both are in price range and seem similar. Sometimes dragging my Vamo around is a hassle, so I'm looking for something smaller when I'm runnin around. Anyone own one of these that can tell me how long battery life is, and their overall ownership experience? I typically vape about 12 drags @ 5 sec per drag. Advice on similar sized mod's in price range is appreciated as well. Thanks

2. wolfstone5

wolfstone5 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

If you're referring to the iTaste, it will easily get you through an entire day of vaping and then some. GotVapes just got the new version that now has variable wattage and reads the Ohms of your atty/carto. It also no longer has the lame, gimmicky magnetic connector. As far as the 650 mAh eGo, that should go for about eight hours depending on your vape style. I have the older iTaste and I like it although I really don't use it so much anymore. I can't stand the magnetic connector. It's wobbly! The new one looks more well thought out.

3. wolfstone5

wolfstone5 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

I probably should have mentioned that now I use a 1300 mAh Vision Spinner. It's inexpensive and simple to operate. There's also the Twist and the Smok Tech "Winder". The new iTaste looks pretty cool though and it would do very well.

4. piggy

piggy Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 5, 2013
    New York
    Yes, I was referring to the itaste. thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.