Thinking of trying more nic,need some help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Javichu

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2020
Spain
Hey fellow vapers.

Well ok,since i started vaping i've always stuck with 6mg.

I normally buy this right here:

The Cellar Base 200ml (Nicotina 6mg) - Vapeototal

This pack includes 140ml base+6 nic bottle of 20mg for a total of 200ml with 6mg of nicotine.

I add all 6 little bottles of nicotine,then the aroma,mix and wait for a week or so.
I use fast maceration aromas so with a week it's good enough.

So anyway,i was thinking of going a bit higher nicotine wise,so i was thinking of getting this:

The Cellar Base 200ml (Sin Nicotina) - Vapeototal

which is the same as the first link i posted but without the nico bottles (6x20mg) and then i was looking at the page with only the nicotine bottles:

▷Comprar Nicotina Líquida para Vapear - Vapeototal

Was thinking of going with 10mg,using 6mg at the moment,and maybe going up to 18mg would be to drastic of a change.

So how many of these bottles:

Nicokit The Cellar 10mg - Vapeototal

would i need to buy so i can add it to this:

I tried one of those online calculators but to be honest i suck at numbers and i couldn't figure it out.

Would appreciate some help with this since im really lost hehe.

Last edited:
Reactions: FranC

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Hey fellow vapers.

Well ok,since i started vaping i've always stuck with 6mg.

I normally buy this right here:

This pack includes 140ml base+6 nic bottle of 20mg for a total of 200ml with 6mg of nicotine.

I add all 6 little bottles of nicotine,then the aroma,mix and wait for a week or so.
    I use fast maceration aromas so with a week it's good enough.

So anyway,i was thinking of going a bit higher nicotine wise,so i was thinking of getting this:

which is the same as the first link i posted but without the nico bottles (6x20mg) and then i was looking at the page with only the nicotine bottles:

Was thinking of going with 10mg,using 6mg at the moment,and maybe going up to 18mg would be to drastic of a change.

So how many of these bottles:

Nicokit The Cellar 10mg - Vapeototal

would i need to buy so i can add it to this:

I tried one of those online calculators but to be honest i suck at numbers and i couldn't figure it out.

Would appreciate some help with this since im really lost hehe.
    I’m so sorry but I suck at numbers too. I always ask @Sugar_and_Spice for help with mine. Hopefully she’ll pop in and help you out.

Reactions: Javichu

Javichu

ECF Veteran
    Mar 8, 2020
    Spain
    I’m so sorry but I suck at numbers too. I always ask @Sugar_and_Spice for help with mine. Hopefully she’ll pop in and help you out.

thanks buddy,no worries and sorry to have bothered you.
    eventually someone will pop in and help me with the numbers :)

RuiG

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    May 4, 2019
    Portugal
    thanks buddy,no worries and sorry to have bothered you.
    eventually someone will pop in and help me with the numbers :)

To have 18mg of concentration, that means on your liquid to vape, only 10% will be the 0 mg base and the rest will be pure 20mg nico-shots. No matter of the total quantity ml of liquid you make.

Example,

For total 100 ml of liquid to vape
    You add 90ml of 20mg nicotine + 10 ml of 0mg base.

vaper1960

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    @RuiG , I was including around 10% flavoring so close enough (does it really have to be exactly 18mg/ml?)
    For the 10ml/mg... the nic is in 10 ml bottles so:
    1 bottle nic (10ml) + 10ml base, 5 bottles nic + 50ml base, 10 bottles nic + 100ml base.
    @Cloud-FF7 , what % flavor do you use? Can you post a link to where you get the flavors? Not all flavorings are safe to vape.

RuiG

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    May 4, 2019
    Portugal
    @RuiG , I was including around 10% flavoring so close enough (does it really have to be exactly 18mg/ml?)
    For the 10ml/mg... the nic is in 10 ml bottles so:
    1 bottle nic (10ml) + 10ml base, 5 bottles nic + 50ml base, 10 bottles nic + 100ml base.
    @Cloud-FF7 , what % flavor do you use? Can you post a link to where you get the flavors? Not all flavorings are safe to vape.

I was giving an example.

You can use other percentages.

Example with 20% will result in 16mg concentration
    You add 80ml of 20mg nicotine + 20 ml of 0mg base.

Example with 30% will result in 14mg concentration
    You add 70ml of 20mg nicotine + 30 ml of 0mg base.

Example with 40% will result in 12mg concentration
    You add 60ml of 20mg nicotine + 40 ml of 0mg base.

Flavours it depends if you are using DIY concentrates or those small already made flavours to mix with base. Not sure also on what type or origin of flavors he is using

Javichu

ECF Veteran
    Mar 8, 2020
    Spain
    I'll try to help. The strongest they have is 20mg/ml. Mix that half/half (50/50) with "base" and you end up 10mg/ml.
    If you want 18mg/ml, just use the 20mg/ml and it's close enough on it's own (the flavors will dilute it a bit)

im currently vaping at 6mg,won't the jump to 18mg nico be to much?
    was thinking of 10 and then go from there.

All those numbers you guys gave me made me dizzy hahaha,ok let's see if i can make it easy.

Let's say i get the combo of base+nico,this one:

This is the page where they have only the nico shots:

which one and how many would i need to add to the previous 200 ml mix (140ml base+6 nic bottle of 20mg for a total of 200ml with 6mg of nicotine.) to pump it up from 6mg nico to lets say 10mg nico,or maybe 12 but 18mg nico bump seems to much.

Flavours it depends if you are using DIY concentrates or those small already made flavours to mix with base. Not sure also on what type or origin of flavors he is using

Aroma i cant say yet since im not sure if im getting my usual oni:

VapeoTotal.net Oni

or maybe this time i will try the heisenberg:

▷ Comprar El Mejor Aroma Heisemberg para Vapear - Vapeototal

Both come in 30ml bottles,i just dump the whole thing in my mix and it comes out good.

Sorry if all this is convoluted,friend at the store always did this for me and now he is closed and im flying blind hehe

thanks guys

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    im currently vaping at 6mg,won't the jump to 18mg nico be to much?
    was thinking of 10 and then go from there.

All those numbers you guys gave me made me dizzy hahaha,ok let's see if i can make it easy.

Let's say i get the combo of base+nico,this one:

This is the page where they have only the nico shots:

which one and how many would i need to add to the previous 200 ml mix (140ml base+6 nic bottle of 20mg for a total of 200ml with 6mg of nicotine.) to pump it up from 6mg nico to lets say 10mg nico,or maybe 12 but 18mg nico bump seems to much.

Aroma i cant say yet since im not sure if im getting my usual oni:

VapeoTotal.net Oni

or maybe this time i will try the heisenberg:

▷ Comprar El Mejor Aroma Heisemberg para Vapear - Vapeototal

Both come in 30ml bottles,i just dump the whole thing in my mix and it comes out good.

Sorry if all this is convoluted,friend at the store always did this for me and now he is closed and im flying blind hehe

thanks guys
    The jump from 6 to 18 would be way to much. 10mg should be ok.

vaper1960

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    So you mix batches of 200 ml at a time?
    Are you still confused about making 10 mg/ml juice? Like I said half/half (50/50)... thats very simple.
    To make 200 ml total just use 10 bottles nic + 100 ml base. If you add the 30 ml flavor (aroma) it will dilute the nic some so maybe try this:
    11 bottles of nic + 90 ml base.
    Is the bottle you make this in bigger than 200 ml? You will end up with 230 ml and still need some air space to be able shake it up.

RuiG

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    May 4, 2019
    Portugal
    This is like math class at school :D

If you buy that 120ml base with 0mg of nicotine, to have a final concentration of 10mg after you add the nicotine you will need to add 12 bottles of 10ml each.

The liquids you linked are recommended to be mixed at a bit over 10% concentration.

Sooooooooo, considering a basic mix of 100ml of liquid with a concentration of 10mg of nicotine and a 10% concentration of flavor you will need:
    40ml of 0mg base
    10ml of flavour
    50ml of 20mg nicotine

Did it help?

Be careful with the amount of nicotine you are using.
    I usted to vape at 12mg for a short time after I quit smoking. Nowadays in direct lung, higher wattage devices I just don't dare it.

Javichu

ECF Veteran
    Mar 8, 2020
    Spain
    So you mix batches of 200 ml at a time?
    Are you still confused about making 10 mg/ml juice? Like I said half/half (50/50)... thats very simple.
    To make 200 ml total just use 10 bottles nic + 100 ml base. If you add the 30 ml flavor (aroma) it will dilute the nic some so maybe try this:
    11 bottles of nic + 90 ml base.
    Is the bottle you make this in bigger than 200 ml? You will end up with 230 ml and still need some air space to be able shake it up.

Dang,sorry man i just cant seem to explain myself.
    ok usually the kit i get is this:

140ml base+6 nic bottle of 20mg for a total of 200ml with 6mg of nicotine.
    Then i add the 30ml of aroma,that adds to 230ml total.
    When i do all that i still got some air space to shake it up.
    Not much thou so im guessing the bottle is 250ml capacity.
    Space doesn't matter much since i have another empty bottle i can use to mix in case it goes over the 230ml (if i add more nicotine)

Basically if i get the pack of 140ml base+6 nic bottle of 20mg for a total of 200ml with 6mg of nicotine.
    Which one of these:

Can i add to up my nicotine to let us say 10mg instead of my current 6?
    All the ones in the top row are ml nicotine shots,so not sure how many to add to the pack ive been using so far.

Kinda odd because the packs like this:

Come in 1.5mg,3 and 6mg nicotine,but there isnt any higher than that,so im guessing i can just buy one of the smaller nico shot bottles and mix it up,unsure of which or how many to get thou since they have different strengths.

^^
    Top row for example,first 4 are all in 10ml size but with different nicotine:20mg,18mg,10mg,9mg.
    I just want to buy 1,2 or whatever bottles are needed to up my total nicotine of 6mg.

so basically,choose one or more from here:

and add it to my previous mix of:140ml base+6 nic bottle of 20mg for a total of 200ml with 6mg of nicotine+30ml aroma.

Does it make any sense?
    If it doesn't i just give up,ill get the 6mg nicotine pack and dont bother you guys anymore hehe

Javichu

ECF Veteran
    Mar 8, 2020
    Spain
    Oh... I get it now. You want to add more nic to what you already have mixed. That's not that hard but it will also dilute the flavor.
    I would just start fresh and keep it simple (and save the 6mg for your RTA)

No,not really.
    Running low on e-liquid so i while looking to place an order i decided to up my nicotine from the current 6mg im using.
    But the premade packs i usually get (the one linked before,only add aroma and done) only come with 6mg max nicotine,so wanted to get some of those single nico shot bottles from the link i gave before but i have no idea how many or which mg strength to buy.

Yeah im sorry for all this guys,just seems i cant explain myself properly,its cool....my bad :(
    Anyway i do appreciate you taking the time to help me,ill just stick with the 6mg strength and it's cool :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread