third hand darwin, no warranty info

Status
Not open for further replies.

Batsu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2010
oregon
have this posted in the darwin sub forum, but thought i might get faster assistance here.

so i got a darwin in trade, i believe i am the third owner, no way to be certain about it. i was wondering if anyone else had ever been in this situation before. i do not have the required info to get the warranty transferred into my name. i do not think that the person i got it from has that info either, and going back to the original owner... well im not even sure that is possible. after speaking to brandon over at evolv i was told that i either needed the invoice number of the order or the name of the person that bought it in the beginning. i have none of this info, when i did the trade i was unaware that this was needed to get the warranty. any idea what i can do? brandon is aware of the situation, but im not sure what can be done, as i have been pretty much left in the dark on his side. am i SOL? cause that would seriously suck... at my wits end.

garyinco

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2010
CO, USA
I wouldn't worry about a warranty too much. I just pulled mine out of a drawer after it had been sitting for over a year untouched. The Li-poly battery still had over 3/4's of a charge.

Still works like the day I bought it.

Sorry I couldn't help on your specific question, but I thought my experience might be helpful.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
^^^^^^^^ What he said...I would also be 100% certain that there is no way to find out where it came from, because there were "stolen" ones out there that were sent to people as loaners and were never sent back. Someone has to know where they got it from. When Brandon does get it back he will know where it came from. You should really get a hold of the person you traded it from and just ask them where they got it...
Drew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread