Third Order Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

BakedGoodies

ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2010
Southern California
myspace.com
So I received my third order today (well, yesterday I guess, now!), ordered more Chocolate Banana, tobacco Sampler #2, Banana, Cowboy Prem's, Watermelon Prem's, and Caramel Mocha Frappaccino Prem's. I'd never tried Watermelon, CMF, or some of the tobacco samplers, so I was pretty excited.

And I bought the Leaford Lanyard for the BF, he loves it. And it looks good on him. It was originally just to go snowboarding, feared he'd drop his PV on the lift, but it's tight :) A little pricy, but you'll never loose your PV again.

Already knew I loved ChocoBanana, got it originally in 11mg and then got some 18mg. Smooth, fruity first hit with a mellow chocolatey aftertaste. Delicious.

RY4 18mg: Love it.
Dunhall, Kant, Hilton 18mg: Not my thing, but my taste buds are ever changing.
555 18mg: Don't care for it, BF likes it.
CMF 18mg: It's pretty good, I think my tastes need to develop more, because I see potential here...still love my ChocoBanana more. But got low mg juice to cut it, may like it more then.
Watermelon 18mg: Kinda see a mix of jolly rancher/fruit here, kinda sour but delicious. Got it in 18mg but got low juice, so will prolly dull it down some and then love it.
Banana 18mg: Delicious, but my BF's favorite, not mine.

Plus, got some freebies, and they were all Premiums:

Strawberry 18mg: Not too strong, a subtle strawberry fruit taste. Not too candyish. Pretty good.
Smilin Menthol 18mg: Guess I'm not a fan of menthol, but I would prolly like it when I'm sick. Tastes like Wintergreen gum.
Doc Pepper 18mg: Tastes like soda candy, like those root beer hard candies. Not a fave.

Love V4L, and the freebies always makes me happy. Get to try flavors I'd never usually order. Great guys, great product, quick shipping. Third order in, and I'm already thinking about what I am going to get next.

Thanks, guys!

D

decafmonkey

Just put a big order in this morning I am looking forward to see what else they throw in.

So far my favorites are Kamel 18, RY4 18, Parliment Green 18.

I like the 555 but I think the carts I had were a little dry so I got a 5ml bottle so I can finalize my decision

I put some of the Parliment Blue in on my order so that a buddy and I can try it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread