Status
Not open for further replies.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
vaping with Vic posted a review of a new mesh rta which seems to me to have some promise. Called a “DOOM” apparently. There were unsurprisingly copywrite issues. Anyway I’m curious if anyone knows when it will be out. As in actually in stock for sale.

There are sites offering it “pre-order” which to me means “hey! Send us a bunch of money and if the the thing comes out we’ll send you one when we get around to it”. Not something I do.

Mordacai

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2019
UK
8HPqLCv_d.jpg

lupinehorror

bròn
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2017
Dunblane
vaping with Vic posted a review of a new mesh RTA which seems to me to have some promise. Called a “DOOM” apparently. There were unsurprisingly copywrite issues. Anyway I’m curious if anyone knows when it will be out. As in actually in stock for sale.

There are sites offering it “pre-order” which to me means “hey! Send us a bunch of money and if the the thing comes out we’ll send you one when we get around to it”. Not something I do.
i have one on my FT wishlist. ships in 8 days apparently but the usual slippage will no doubt happen.
do like the look of it though especially the wick being fed from the bottom as well as the sides.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread