Status
Not open for further replies.

mamu

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2009
IN USA
I received my order of David's 510s today and I just gotta say this thing rocks!

Loads of vapor and a throat hit that packs a punch.

This is the warmest vapor I've gotten from any of my e-cigs, including my screwdriver and Dura-C.

Maaannn - I gotta go order some more of these I think I've found my perfect favorite!

mamu

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2009
IN USA
omg - I think I'm ODing on nic - I'm a flyn' high right now!

The spearmint I got with this order is ADDICTING! Wildsky recommended it and it has a really good smooth spearminty taste.

I'm going to have to cut my nic strength cuz I can't seem to unglue this thing from my mouth lol!

I went back to David's site and ordered some more 510s and extra parts.

Mamacat - the only tip is that first charge - the manual says charge for 8 hours, use for 20 minutes, then re-charge another hour. This is the exact same instructions for my Janty Dura-C.

Edit: just thought I'd add that I prefer a 901 cart instead of the 510 cart. It's a tight fit but I just wiggle it on til it's snug.

Last edited:

mamacat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2009
WS, NC, USA
omg - I think I'm ODing on nic - I'm a flyn' high right now!

The spearmint I got with this order is ADDICTING! Wildsky recommended it and it has a really good smooth spearminty taste.

I'm going to have to cut my nic strength cuz I can't seem to unglue this thing from my mouth lol!

I went back to David's site and ordered some more 510s and extra parts.

Mamacat - the only tip is that first charge - the manual says charge for 8 hours, use for 20 minutes, then re-charge another hour. This is the exact same instructions for my Janty Dura-C.

Edit: just thought I'd add that I prefer a 901 cart instead of the 510 cart. It's a tight fit but I just wiggle it on til it's snug.

Thank you mamu for the tips! I love the old style 901 cart and I have plenty, so I am all set. I guess I can be patient enough thru that first 8 hour charge! 8-o

I ordered and still don't have any tracking info. I really am hoping that I am one of the customers whose tracking doesn't show until AFTER it is delivered....... I love a happy surprise!! :D

Last edited:

mamu

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2009
IN USA
I ordered 5/24 and still don't have any tracking info. I really am hoping that I am one of the customers whose tracking doesn't show until AFTER it is delivered....... I love a happy surprise!! :D

Mamacat - go to eastmall.net and sign in. You'll be able to see the status of your order and if there's a tracking number.

David has always sent me a tracking number within 48 hours unless he's on holiday. I think they're on holidays now so no orders get sent til the 1st of June.

I'm currently on my last battery out of the 2 kits I ordered. There is that with these 510s - short battery life. But oh-la-la - these babies have power! Just 45 more minutes before the 1st battery has had its 8 hours of charge.

These attys suck the cart bone dry and they get pretty hot. I think I'll rotate 2 of them between drags so they have a chance for a cooling off period.

I mixed the 18 mg spearmint with some 6 mg menthol, which gives me 12 mg - and I'm still getting a great throat hit!

If you use the 901 carts you'll find they're a tight fit. I just wiggle and squiggle and push until it's all the way on. After that first time, that cart will fit nicely when you have to remove to top off and put it back on the atty.

mamacat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2009
WS, NC, USA
Mamacat - go to eastmall.net and sign in. You'll be able to see the status of your order and if there's a tracking number.

David has always sent me a tracking number within 48 hours unless he's on holiday. I think they're on holidays now so no orders get sent til the 1st of June.

I'm currently on my last battery out of the 2 kits I ordered. There is that with these 510s - short battery life. But oh-la-la - these babies have power! Just 45 more minutes before the 1st battery has had its 8 hours of charge.

These attys suck the cart bone dry and they get pretty hot. I think I'll rotate 2 of them between drags so they have a chance for a cooling off period.

I mixed the 18 mg spearmint with some 6 mg menthol, which gives me 12 mg - and I'm still getting a great throat hit!

If you use the 901 carts you'll find they're a tight fit. I just wiggle and squiggle and push until it's all the way on. After that first time, that cart will fit nicely when you have to remove to top off and put it back on the atty.

Hey mamu,

I am sorry, I was a little cryptique in my post last night. I did get a tracking number, which just impressed the heck out of me, but it is not showing any info on it. USPS and EMS both show - "No Tracking Info Available." :( I read on here that some people get their no. but nothing shows about it until it is delivered, so that is what I meant. I am going to do my morning check right now. *fingers crossed* :D

Last edited:

rejoice

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2008
USA KY
I received my order of David's 510s today and I just gotta say this thing rocks!

Loads of vapor and a throat hit that packs a punch.

This is the warmest vapor I've gotten from any of my e-cigs, including my screwdriver and Dura-C.

Maaannn - I gotta go order some more of these I think I've found my perfect favorite!
Why do you think that David's 510 is better than the Dura-c?

Txrider

ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
Hey mamu,

I am sorry, I was a little cryptique in my post last night. I did get a tracking number, which just impressed the heck out of me, but it is not showing any info on it. USPS and EMS both show - "No Tracking Info Available." :( I read on here that some people get their no. but nothing shows about it until it is delivered, so that is what I meant. I am going to do my morning check right now. *fingers crossed* :D

I just got my order today, this morning it showed it coming out of customs, so yeah the tracking is a bit behind. Took 8 days, ordered the 20th, arrived the 28th. Took a couple of days to show up on EMS after ordering.

mamu

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2009
IN USA
Why do you think that David's 510 is better than the Dura-c?

I don't think it's necessarily better than the Dura-C. I get loads of vapor and a great throat hit with both.

I simply said David's 510 produces warmer vapor than what I've experienced with the Dura-C. It's noticeably warmer when I take a drag.

David's 510 attys run VERY hot with consecutive drags. My Dura-C attys get very warm, but not hot hot.

QueenInNC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2009
Charlotte, NC USA

hmmm....the only reason I have not ordered a 510 is because I didn't like the round cartridge. But if it uses a 901 cart as well....that is another story :)

mamu

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2009
IN USA
My son tried the spearmint I got from eastmall and now he's hooked. He took half my stash of it 8-o

I went back to order some more before the liquid sale runs out and I also got another 510 passthrough.

I got free shipping plus $22 off for the credits I had plus 10 free bottles of liquid.

Yup, I'm definitely a happy customer!

omg - have I just turned into one of those fanboys??? :lol:

mamu

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2009
IN USA
Here we go again - roflmao! :lol: mamu - do you think we can handle another special?? Hubby will catch me for sure this time!! :nun:

Living on the edge for sure!

money.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread