Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokeygizmo

Perfectly Imperfect
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2010
South Carolina
It surprises me that the three of y'all are so close in proximity and haven't gotten together for lunch to visit in RW.

Yes, Jerry, you've told me about the driving up there and I understand that proximity is a relative thing, but still...

Get in your cars and go!
Do it for Team NotCigs!
Just do it!
Make it happen!
Go on and git!
And POIDH!

So spaketh the Southern Road Warrior

Drowning in the heat and humidity down here, battling evil mosquitoes and fireants, as well...ugh.

Good morning, y'all!

JerryRM

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2009
Rhode Island
Good morning, Peeps. When I would visit my relatives in Rockville, the 60 mile trip took about 2 hours, on the narrow, winding roads that we are famous, or rather, infamous, for. A trip of over 50 miles, requires a New Englander to bring luggage and prepare for an extended stay. :D

Last edited:

El Dee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2010
DIXIE
Humidity....mosquitoes....fire ants....Still not as bad as freezing....Those little bass turd fire ants tagged me at least 40 times in a 3 inch area...a few roamed out and randomly tagged me here and there....Priceless....it itches like the dang devil....

The Ranger had the transmission rebuilt just previous to my purchasing it....That didn't turn out so good...Trust that every dang bolt has been a nightmare...All re-tightened with air tools and way past the torque specified...So far so good though I've managed to get them all out...The transmission is loose but still in the truck,,,ATM it's stuck on the exhaust y-pipe that has been riding in place since 1994...All the heat cycles have joined the y-pipes bolts too the exhaust manifolds forever....Hopefully I can find a trick up my sleeve...My love for the Ranger has diminished somewhat at this point...The automotive engineers give not a thought to this may have to be removed someday,,,,and that transmission guy with the air tools...I'm sore everywhere from that creeper and straining my azz off...I'll get this though....Almost time too suck it up and dive back in...

Dang Jerry 50 miles.....luggage???? When i roll too the beach I just grab a couple three tees and shorts and throw them in the truck...We travel down South but definitely try and avoid any congestion...All these Northern immigrants??? We keep 'em contained in said congested areas...They're not allowed too roam free out in the sticks....

Last edited:

JerryRM

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2009
Rhode Island
It surprises me that the three of y'all are so close in proximity and haven't gotten together for lunch to visit in RW.

Yes, Jerry, you've told me about the driving up there and I understand that proximity is a relative thing, but still...

Get in your cars and go!
Do it for Team NotCigs!
Just do it!
Make it happen!
Go on and git!
And POIDH!

So spaketh the Southern Road Warrior

Drowning in the heat and humidity down here, battling evil mosquitoes and fireants, as well...ugh.

Good morning, y'all!
Close proximity? Around here, that refers to the people next door. :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread