• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

This Bakero wire thing..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Telescope Neil

ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2013
Quezon City, Philippines
Anyone have tried this yet? it's coming to a point that people outside of the Philippines has already looked into it but many are skeptical, including me. I'm thinking of getting one for myself to try, but has anyone else used it? do you think its a real valid thing to produce so much vapor just because of this wire?

ChicagoGuy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2013
Philippines via Chicago
Anyone have tried this yet? it's coming to a point that people outside of the Philippines has already looked into it but many are skeptical, including me. I'm thinking of getting one for myself to try, but has anyone else used it? do you think its a real valid thing to produce so much vapor just because of this wire?

Have not tried the "Bakero" version, but I have tried Fettuccine or ribbon wire from Chief Vapers. I think that the ribbon wire will help in producing more vapor, but a lot of the vids with crazy plumes have more to do with build and hardware. A lot the vids have guys using RA's with 2mm bored air holes and even dual coils. Take a look at the vapelyfe vid on vaping Monkeys youtube page and you will see that those kind of plumes can even be made with regular kanthal wire. As pinoy vapers here in the Philippines always say...it's all in the build.

Last edited:

schmicknick

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 28, 2013
Midwest USA
... I ordered some kanthal ribbon (as close as could be figured to match) to give it a go... I agree the increased surface area will be something to explore...
...build + room conditions also... a high humidity environment creates exceptionally large plumes...as someone else mentioned..
...good luck.. cheers, ~M

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread