• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

this guy deserves a monster pile on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

316lvm

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 5, 2009
southern minnesota
Thanks for posting this EW.
I registered and then proceeded to pile it on. I also read some of his articles.

The e-cig article and the ADHD article had me foaming at the mouth and cursing a blue streak. The man can't even differentiate between ADHD and ADD.

E-cigs use combustion to produce smoke. My .....

What a nimrod.

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
there are so many different compound words to choose from...and I learned most of 'em over at the forum which cannot be mentioned here :laugh:

That's exactly where I learned the word! LOL
It's the one I told you was my favorite & ends in ".....ard":blush:hee hee hee

Last edited:

DesiG

ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2010
Rochester NY
This was my response to his part 2 of warning whispers, though by reading through his ad hominem attack on the previous posted comments, he will blow my comment off as well

SSir, could you please;
1) Share with your readers the peer reviewed, scientific research studies that you used to formulate your opinions that you have shared? Using the links you provided in your part one article, I find a series of news releases, summaries, and media updates. These, I assume you would agree, do not constitute links to peer reviewed, published research study results. Citing one's sources is an important part of imparting information for publication.
2) Share with your readers your credentials that would indicate competence in evaluating the aforementioned published research studies.
3) Provide the results of your submission to the material testing lab- redacting the name of the lab as you indicated would be necessary for privacy concerns, although, it would seem that if the lab in question was unwilling to stand behind it's work, one should wonder why.
4) Include in your anecdotal testing more than the oldest technology cartomizer available, and include the options such as direct dripping or the new tank atomizers that use no filler material at all.
5) Understand that it is possible that you are incorrect in your conclusions- especially if they are based on faulty, incomplete, or one sided sources (as your sources seem to be), and accept that you may need to explore both sides of the debate and examine the information that each side provides prior to publishing your articles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread