Not open for further replies.

jfcooley

I find your lack of faith disturbing...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2017
Charlottesville, Virginia
Molten Metal Vapes® "Burnt Cotton"
A refreshing blend of Cotton Candy, Marshmallow, Battery Acid, & Liquid Smoke Flavors. Professionally blended to bring your taste buds (and your lungs) to their knees. Our expert mixologist has duplicated the exquisite feeling you get when taking a dry hit. Burns going down, burns coming up. If it doesn't bring a tear to your eye we give you your money back (see terms and conditions).

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Molten Metal Vapes® "Burnt Cotton"
A refreshing blend of Cotton Candy, Marshmallow, Battery Acid, & Liquid Smoke Flavors. Professionally blended to bring your taste buds (and your lungs) to their knees. Our expert mixologist has duplicated the exquisite feeling you get when taking a dry hit. Burns going down, burns coming up. If it doesn't bring a tear to your eye we give you your money back (see terms and conditions).

:lol:

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
The worst, and I mean The Worst, is when you are using a Squonker and you get a Teeny Tiny dry hit.

So you give your Mod a Big Squonk, and then to get that Tiny Dry Hit taste out of your mouth, you do a Massively Heroic, 9 Second, Vape Expo style Lung Hit.

But as you Start to Exhale, you Realize that something is Horribly Wrong.

And as you Spew Out a Phone Both size hit of Welding Fumes and Burn Marshmallow Smoke, the dawning sets in that the Tiny Dry Hit you got a second ago Wasn't because you had forgotten to Squonk.

It was Because your Squonk Bottle is Empty.
Haha,been there done that too many times haha.A while back,i took a hit and knew it was getting close to dry,so i squeezed the crap out of the bottle,i knew for sure i had flooded the wick with juice,so no way did i have to worry about that next hit being dry,but like you say,my bottle was unknowingly empty,and that next big draw nearly turned me into a fire breathing dragon haha.

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Haha,been there done that too many times haha.A while back,i took a hit and knew it was getting close to dry,so i squeezed the crap out of the bottle,i knew for sure i had flooded the wick with juice,so no way did i have to worry about that next hit being dry,but like you say,my bottle was unknowingly empty,and that next big draw nearly turned me into a fire breathing dragon haha.

Yeah... words Fail to describe just how Stupendously Bad a Dry Hit like that tastes.

And it is something that becomes Permanently Etched on a Squonker's Psyche at a Primal Level.

Last edited:

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I've never had that problem with any of my squonk mods. Bottom line: I want a fresh battery before the bottle is empty, and when I change batteries, I fill the bottle.

Are you guys running dual-battery mods or what?

I'm not. Just Single Battery Mods like the Coppervape, Pico Squeeze, DripBox 60w.

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
I'm not. Just Single Battery Mods like the Coppervape, Pico Squeeze, DripBox 60w.
Pico Squeeze is regulated, so I suppose I can picture it, but with a Copper Vape or DripBox 60, don't you find the vape rather anemic well before the bottle is empty?

Reactions: stols001

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Pico Squeeze is regulated, so I suppose I can picture it, but with a Copper Vape or DripBox 60, don't you find the vape rather anemic well before the bottle is empty?

The Pico Squeeze isn't Regulated. And works just like the DripBox 60w.

And Yeah... the Battery is going to get Swapped Out before the Bottle is empty. I guess I'm just not in the Rhythm of Filling the bottle when I replace the Battery.

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
The Pico Squeeze isn't Regulated. And works just like the DripBox 60w.
My mistake. Never owned one.

And Yeah... the Battery is going to get Swapped Out before the Bottle is empty. I guess I'm just not in the Rhythm of Filling the bottle when I replace the Battery.
Well there's your problem! :D

Reactions: zoiDman

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
My mistake. Never owned one.

Well there's your problem! :D

I Wish that someone would do a Fixed Voltage Squonker. Because they could keep the Size Small and Compact like the Squeeze or DripBox 60w.

---

I actually look at it is Kinda one of those "Hand in the Fire" Life Lessons. Because the First Time you do it, you say... "Man, that was Beyond Horrible!". And you Kinda Laugh it Off.

But the Second Time you do it, you say... "OK. That was kinda Funny the 1st Time. In a Demented, Self Deprecating, sorta way. But this Time it Isn't." And you NEVER Do it again.

And deep inside, the Rational Side of your Brain gives you a Big Thumbs Up.

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
I've never had that problem with any of my squonk mods. Bottom line: I want a fresh battery before the bottle is empty, and when I change batteries, I fill the bottle.

Are you guys running dual-battery mods or what?
The few times i've had it happen was on regulated stuff,i've never had that situation on my mechs,but those regulated don't really drop off so they'll get ya every once in a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread