Not open for further replies.

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
So, I ordered (last minute) on the secret "valentine" special Saturday morning. My package is sitting in my mailbox today!!

I have never had a package delivered by anyone that quickly. How in the world did you do it? I'm not a big enough fan of USPS to give them all of the credit.

Sheesh, all the way to MT too? That is awesome!

Seneca

ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2011
Virginia
It will really get spooky when they start delivering our juices the day before we get to place our order. (I think that it's coming. They already send us samples of stuff that will be in our next order... :laugh: )

That is too funny!,,,like a prepaid juice delivery. : ) Oh and I fully agree about the samples,,,they sent me a sample of Hypnotic Mist,,,,I don't vape 24, so I added some vg and promptly placed an order for 10ml, which by the way didn't last as long as the other 10mls I have and needless to say, I have 30mls on the way. : ) I love their peach tea and receieved a sample of lemon tea I need to try. : )

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
Back to the drawing board TT, someone stole your idea. I saw a commercial the other day and that one's already out there. They call it "Stand & Stuff"

Dangit. They've snuck in here and taken my plans again. It has to be those little people in that round flying thing that keeps landing out behind the barn. I thought at first they was just some of my wife's kinfolk ... now I don't know. Could be that daggone Ab up to his usual tricks.

Guilty by absenteeism from the Forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread