THIS IS A REO PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCMENT! -parody!-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Underdawg736

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2013
Lancaster, Pa
Are you an owner of a REOSMOD line of Advance Personal Vaporizers also known to the general public as an Electronic Cigarette?

Do you live in an area where Mother Nature meets Human Sprawl?

A recent rash of thefts of all types of REO mods have been occurring since the start of summer. Please keep all REOs within eyesight and hands reach while partaking in outdoor activities. Also please keep your REO brand APV's indoors and secured especially during nocturnal times.

Within hours of the most recent REO theft report, REOville PD received video evidence of a "subject of interest" in connection with said thefts.

Anyone with any information of the subject are encourage to contact Mayor Robert O'Neil!

Please review the video carefully and note that cats couldn't give two poops or their food and water, they won't care for your REOs either.

Sorry folks I just couldn't resist! Gotta pass the time somehow!!

Crash Moses

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2012
Lansing, Michigan
Tell me about. We have a gazillion barn cats and my wife would always put out a big pan of food on the porch at the end of the day for 'em. Had a skunk visit us several days in a row and joined the buffet. Cats didn't care one wit. They were rubbing up against it and purring like it was a long lost cousin. The dog, however, got sprayed twice within a week. That was fun.

1. Don't trust cats

2. Dogs are stupid

(and before any PETA members chime in...we love all our pets...even the stupid and untrustworthy ones).

Underdawg736

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2013
Lancaster, Pa
We have a whole mess load of strays in our neighborhood. We also have a mess load of skunks too and every now and then we hear the cats going at it and smell the skunk for the next day or so. Either that or the cats having relations and more cats around in no time!

But a Raccoon snatching up their grub and taking off with the loot on his two hind legs???? Priceless!!

FeistyAlice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Near Dallas Texas
Yes they are _more_ and by the way you have my vote for the best avatar pic!

They are definitely one of my favorite wildlife critters due to their personalities and sneakiness! I'd love to have one as a pet but I won't go down that road as I hear it's next to impossible to domesticate them.

Racoon video is fabulous. Watched the one, Racoon Playing Sprinkler, too. So cute. Pet raccoon can be extremely destructive inside. A son of a friend of mine had a pet badger. People warned them about it tunneling. Sure nuff they had big tunnels and small caves all under their house after a time. Out here the Roadrunners mess with shiny stuff but don't carry them off. Our packrats steal lot of things. In one big nest, about 2 ft wide, I found several big-dog hard rubber toys, some garden tools, and several big gate snaps. An integral part of the nest was dried Mastiff poo. I'll bet they would carry a REO off. After puppies stole a couple of REOs and carried outside I started guarding them more.

Thanks for the warning.

Feisty Alice

_more_

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2012
Yes they are _more_ and by the way you have my vote for the best avatar pic!

They are definitely one of my favorite wildlife critters due to their personalities and sneakiness! I'd love to have one as a pet but I won't go down that road as I hear it's next to impossible to domesticate them.

More, I agree, your avi is a for sure winner.

Thanks Underdawg and Alice, Just wanted to say my avatar was made by Statistic. I love it :)

:wub: Raccoons

Underdawg736

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2013
Lancaster, Pa
Super_X; I was thinking the same thing except with a gratuitous amount of expletives coming from the cats! That wasn't me but if it was, you'd be hearing expletives of amazement.....Lol! I've seen a few more critter clips that could be made into REO PSA's.

_more_; Your avatar is what inspired me to post this, I saw your '.... in this 'coons enthusiasm to get the kitty kibble!

Karen, I don't think this clip will ever get old to me, every time I watch it I LMAO!

moondragon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2012
Cute video and great PSA!

Raccoons are fine as long as they are somewhere else than where I am. Several summers ago there were some in our neighborhood, and one wandered into our living room one evening when I had the sliding door open. I had dozed off on the couch, and woke up when I heard its claws on the wooden floor. It ran through the room, then turned around and ran out. I didn't have my dog then, but it may have seen our orange crazy cat who doesn't welcome any other animals in the house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread