The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

This is about Haiti's Earth quake

Discussion in 'The GG' started by grimmer255, Jan 14, 2010.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. grimmer255

grimmer255 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

2. SSRob

SSRob Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Mar 30, 2009
    Oklahoma! USA
    VaporKings.com just donated $400.00 USD to the Red Cross "Haiti Relief and Development" fund.

I urge other suppliers to step up and donate.

American Red Cross: Donate Now

3. grimmer255

That is awesome :) I wish I could have donated that much. I also donated to the Red Cross.

4. keon718nyc

keon718nyc Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Oct 14, 2009
    Queens, New York
    I get paid tomorro and will donate whatever i can to help others in need. Rob, You did a amazing thing!!! I always thought to say money comes and goes but in this case it can mean life or death for others. I wish i could afford more to help but im sure anything that anyone can give would help more then we think at this point...

5. Foxy

Foxy Moved On

Jan 13, 2010
    Cincinnati, OH
    The UN donated 100 million and the US donated 100 Million. Top that!!

6. SSRob

Mar 30, 2009
    Oklahoma! USA
    How do you donate money you don't have?

Oh wait, it's the USA...we just print more! LOL

7. vapn

vapn Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jul 10, 2009
    UK
    I was wondering the same thing Rob. The government is always complaining about being broke and they have all this money to give away... How do they do it?

8. imeothanasis

imeothanasis Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Feb 13, 2009
    Athens, Hellas
    I am going to donate too

9. grimmer255

That is awesome I am so glad to hear so many really care. I threw this all over the forum. Imeo I'm glad to hear you are donating as well and I knew you would. I haven't heard if the other supliers have donated ecept for a few, but I'm sure all of them have. Imeo thanks for letting me post a thread here and I'm really happy for you about your new ggts.

10. Vaughanie

Vaughanie Super Member ECF Veteran

Apr 26, 2009
    I just hope the donations do not end up in the wrong hands (but that's life, what can you do?)..

Just noticed the 3 U.S. Presidents are coming together for this, so Mr. Limbaugh can take a hike, methinks..

Already I'm noticing Katrina like swipes at the victims of a phreakin' natural disaster from some factions.

Sigh - I must not try to get wound up politically too much...

I know, I'll have some RY4 on 6v and chill out - tee hee :)

11. emonty

emonty Flavor Junky Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 15, 2009
    the Netherlands
    Give with your Heart and Soul, Pray for our Brothers and Sisters, we are all one!!!!

12. Stormynights

Stormynights Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 31, 2009
    Bristow, Ok.
    This is something I have really been reminded of through this forum. I have friends from all over the world. Who would have thought that a girl that grew up in Oklahoma would have so much in common with so many from different cultures. Disaster always brings people together but it is nice being brought together without a disaster.

There is no way of knowing where the next disaster will strike. We have to help. We never know when it might be us needing help.

13. grimmer255

that is very true stormy

14. SSRob

Mar 30, 2009
    Oklahoma! USA
    I tell ya what the tremors we've been having here in Oklahoma are starting to concern me. They are increasing in intensity.

15. Stormynights

Mar 31, 2009
    Bristow, Ok.
    That is just it, no one knows when or where the next disaster will strike. I don't worry about it but it can happen anywhere.

16. Lisaf01

Lisaf01 Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jun 22, 2009
    UK
    Exactly!!!
    We as humans are divided by borders, religion, politics and culture but we need to remember that we are all the same and part of one another. Sometimes, sadly, it takes awful disasters to remind us of this fact and pull us together.

17. grimmer255

unfortunately you are right lisa about it takes a disaster to bring us to work together. I wish it didn't have to be that way. But like you said borders create this problem. But one day we will learn to break down those borders.... but unfortunately it wont happen in my life time but you never know because there is always hope. :)

18. Stormynights

Mar 31, 2009
    Bristow, Ok.
    I think this forum brings us closer together. Having friends from so many other countries means a lot to me. I've had only two friends that went to Greece now I have friends that live in Greece and other countries I will never get to go visit. Our GG family has members from all over the world.

19. imeothanasis

imeothanasis Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Feb 13, 2009
    Athens, Hellas
    I am thinking of this every day sweety and I am so glad that I can visit a country knowing that I have people there that they can drink a coffee with me.:):)

20. grimmer255

Hey coffee is okay but nothen like sharing a few brew-skees with friends.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.