grimmer255

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2009
somewhere out there......

keon718nyc

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I get paid tomorro and will donate whatever i can to help others in need. Rob, You did a amazing thing!!! I always thought to say money comes and goes but in this case it can mean life or death for others. I wish i could afford more to help but im sure anything that anyone can give would help more then we think at this point...

grimmer255

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2009
That is awesome I am so glad to hear so many really care. I threw this all over the forum. Imeo I'm glad to hear you are donating as well and I knew you would. I haven't heard if the other supliers have donated ecept for a few, but I'm sure all of them have. Imeo thanks for letting me post a thread here and I'm really happy for you about your new ggts.

Vaughanie

ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2009
I just hope the donations do not end up in the wrong hands (but that's life, what can you do?)..

Just noticed the 3 U.S. Presidents are coming together for this, so Mr. Limbaugh can take a hike, methinks..

Already I'm noticing Katrina like swipes at the victims of a phreakin' natural disaster from some factions.

Sigh - I must not try to get wound up politically too much...

I know, I'll have some RY4 on 6v and chill out - tee hee :)

Last edited:

Stormynights

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2009
Bristow, Ok.
Give with your Heart and Soul, Pray for our Brothers and Sisters, we are all one!!!!

This is something I have really been reminded of through this forum. I have friends from all over the world. Who would have thought that a girl that grew up in Oklahoma would have so much in common with so many from different cultures. Disaster always brings people together but it is nice being brought together without a disaster.

There is no way of knowing where the next disaster will strike. We have to help. We never know when it might be us needing help.

grimmer255

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2009
unfortunately you are right lisa about it takes a disaster to bring us to work together. I wish it didn't have to be that way. But like you said borders create this problem. But one day we will learn to break down those borders.... but unfortunately it wont happen in my life time but you never know because there is always hope. :)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I think this forum brings us closer together. Having friends from so many other countries means a lot to me. I've had only two friends that went to Greece now I have friends that live in Greece and other countries I will never get to go visit. Our GG family has members from all over the world.

I am thinking of this every day sweety and I am so glad that I can visit a country knowing that I have people there that they can drink a coffee with me.:):)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread