This is fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pericat

ECF Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
British Columbia
I have to say, I never had this much fun with cigarettes! I have all these pretty little bottles of juice, and deciding which one goes best with coffee this morning, and which one I should try next - it's like a box of chocolates.

(Well, it is today, anyway. I spent yesterday blowing mucus from my bronchials to my eyeballs, and couldn't taste much of anything. But today is all wheeee!)

Okay, so no one tell Health Canada how much I'm enjoying my addiction. I know I'm supposed to suffer, and be all repentant, and it's only innate wickedness that puts such a spring in my step. I'll put on my sorry face before I go out in public, promise.

vaping is so much more fun than smoking. Every time I've tried a cig since stopping, I find that I hate the taste more and more. I was on the road several hours from home and battery died (forgot my charger). The thought of stopping to buy some cigs to get me through just sickened me. I just drove home and recharged my e-cig instead. I never thought that I could get to this point and I am so happy that I did!

sparro

Aug 5, 2012
NJ
I totally agree! I'm 6 weeks in and can't get over all the things I can smell now! OK, well, there's a few things I wish I wasn't able to smell now, but there are a whole lot more that are just awesome!

And the part is you and the house smell like scented candles. So many people now ask me what perfume I have on.. :p before, when I smoked analogs, everything I owned smelled. So many advantages and YES, WAY MORE FUN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread