Status
Not open for further replies.

JDSupreme

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
So i got an invitation today on facebook. Well, this is what it said:

Basic Info

Name:Help Ban E-Cigarette's From Being Smoked In Public Places!Category:Business - Marketing & AdvertisingDescription:Haven't you heard.. the E-Cigarette is the healthy way of smoking now! It's suppose to be the way of quitting, but it's just a pricier one cigarette and it has more nicotine in it_ another way to get more people hooked. Which means more money for the cigarette companys. They are wanting to allow it in restaurants and other places but the smoke is STILL harmful to people with lung diseases such as Cystic Fibrosis. It's already hard enough on them trying to walk on a sidewalk without getting smoke blown in there face! Cigarette Company's are ignorant people whom don't care about anyone's health but care about the money. Please help the cause! (read less)
Haven't you heard.. the E-Cigarette is the healthy way of smoking now! It's suppose to be the way of quitting, but it's just a pricier one cigarette and it has more nicotine in it_ another way to get more people hooked. Which means more money for the cigarette companys. They are wanting to allow it in restaurants and other places but the smoke is STILL harmful to people with lung diseases such as Cystic Fibrosis. It's already hard enough on them trying to walk on a sidewalk without getting... (read more)
Privacy Type:Open: All content is public.

Contact Info

Email:cf_racin_43@yahoo.com

Recent News

News:E-Cigarette's... $150.00 for a fake cigarette that still has nicotine and smoke with it... Ignorant smokers will fall for this and give the company's just what they want... MONEY!

Oh im sorry, I wasn't aware the tobacco companies were making money off us. So funny!

TheMetal

Feb 16, 2010
Baton Rouge, LA
I am an IT guy, and I was vapeing at one of my clients in the repair depot for cars. One of the mechanics has a real sensitivty to cigarettes due to Cystic Fibrosis, and askes all fellow emplyees to smoke outside the depot. (you can smoke in the depot normally) He noticed I was smoking (Vapeing) and wanted to know what it was becasue it didn't bother him at all. I explained to him what an ecig was and handed out some elecro nic stick cards to all the other smokers in the building.... Hope some buisness is coming your way Jason.

nicotime

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2009
Montoursville, PA
  • Deleted by Elendil
  • Reason: Per member request

tarheeldan

ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2010
Dover, NH
Disgusting. The entire bit you transcribed reeks of .....! None of the statements based on working knowledge and they all seem to shout, "I have no idea what I'm talking about." The spelling and grammar are just icing on that animal refuse cake of words.

EDIT 2: Ok, so you may not all have access to JSTOR or ScienceDirect. At any rate propylene glycol has been used in the past in inhalation therapy for cystic fibrosis. Not a lot of support for efficacy, but no claims it was really harmful

Last edited:

Lab

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2009
Indiana
e-cigdecals.weebly.com
  • Lab
  • Deleted by Elendil
  • Reason: Promoting inappropriate, harassing behavior

beecee

ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Valley of the Sunstroke
  • Deleted by Elendil

Lab

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2009
Indiana
e-cigdecals.weebly.com
  • Lab
  • Deleted by Elendil

SheerLuckHolmes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2009
Tempe, Az
I know very little about facebook, but if you email this guy he has your email, doesn't he? What if he is from another country and he is only collecting email for spam?

Like I said, I know very little about facebook and am a cynic at heart.

It is not paranoya if they really are out to get you!

Lab

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2009
Indiana
e-cigdecals.weebly.com
  • Lab
  • Deleted by Elendil

Lab

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2009
Indiana
e-cigdecals.weebly.com
  • Lab
  • Deleted by Elendil

Lab

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2009
Indiana
e-cigdecals.weebly.com
  • Lab
  • Deleted by Elendil

Lab

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2009
Indiana
e-cigdecals.weebly.com
  • Lab
  • Deleted by Elendil

Elendil

Assclown Exterminator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
IL USA
What you do on your own time is your business. However, promoting and posting about inappropriate, harassing tactics will NOT be tolerated on this forum.

ECF does not promote nor condone this type of behavior. Any further discussion of it here will result in the appropriate action being taken.

Thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread