This is RIDICULOUS!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

harleybluz

ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2011
VA
I cannot find a AW IMR 14500 ANYWHERE. I've been looking for weeks. Does anyone know of anyplace I can purchase some of these. I have 3 mini's and not the right battery for any of them and by the looks of it, I'm not going to either. I have "notify" notes out all over the place but no one seems to be getting them in. Ugggggghhhhh!!!!!:facepalm:

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
I cannot find a AW IMR 14500 ANYWHERE. I've been looking for weeks. Does anyone know of anyplace I can purchase some of these. I have 3 mini's and not the right battery for any of them and by the looks of it, I'm not going to either. I have "notify" notes out all over the place but no one seems to be getting them in. Ugggggghhhhh!!!!!:facepalm:

Did you try lighthound ?

Edit: there out to sorry

rj1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2011
cincinnati
Ive been trying to find these batteries everywhere too with no luck. Everyone is telling me its going to be the 2nd week of august. Super t's site says aug 8th! Who knows! I was lucky enough to post an ad in the classifieds and someone was nice enough to send me 2 of their's... Try the same thing you never know! The vaping community is awesome with helping fellow vapors... Good luck!

harleybluz

ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2011
VA
Wonderlite has them right here on ecf. I don't know how to put his thread in this post or I would. I buy all my batteries and chargers from him. Top notch A+ guy to deal with.

Can you copy and paste his thread? I've search wonderlite but am not coming up with a place where I can actually order them. I don't know if I'm just in a stupid mode after all this searching or just plain &%*&^( frustrated at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread