Status
Not open for further replies.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
It is a nice looking mod. No stupid flashing lights or scary faces, doesn’t look like an alien. Actually looks like it was made for an adult. Love that it offers some ss coil options. Don’t know much about eleaf, I don’t think I’ve used any of their products so that’s my only question. If it gets good reviews and performs I'd consider it.

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
It is a nice looking mod. No stupid flashing lights or scary faces, doesn’t look like an alien. Actually looks like it was made for an adult. Love that it offers some ss coil options. Don’t know much about eleaf, I don’t think I’ve used any of their products so that’s my only question. If it gets good reviews and performs I'd consider it.

I’d like it better if it was a 2 external battery mod. I agree with you though I don’t want any flashing lights etc... my 1st mod tank combo was a Revenger mini. Love it but it has flashing lights when the fire button is pushed. Fortunately it could be turned off. Maybe if I was younger I’d like it but I’m not :cry: !

Kiyle the Manlet

Feb 12, 2018
Ohio
It kind of reminds me of the vaporesso revenger.

I remember that eleaf made an alien-like mod when that was popular too.

If it's like the revenger, its going to be a solid mod.

Attachments

• vaporesso_revenger_220w_tc_starter_kit_red_blue_and_black__2.jpg
    vaporesso_revenger_220w_tc_starter_kit_red_blue_and_black__2.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 10

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
It kind of reminds me of the vaporesso revenger.

I remember that eleaf made an alien-like mod when that was popular too.

If it's like the revenger, its going to be a solid mod.

I loved my mini Revenger that I ended up buying the Revenger X. I love it even more!

Kiyle the Manlet

Feb 12, 2018
Ohio
I loved my mini Revenger that I ended up buying the Revenger X. I love it even more!

I'm rocking an sx mini q class right now. I highly recommend it. a little pricey, but it's in my opinion (and being at risk of being strung up by my nose) better than the DNA.

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
I'm rocking an sx mini q class right now. I highly recommend it. a little pricey, but it's in my opinion (and being at risk of being strung up by my nose) better than the DNA.

Funny u should mention it because I was actually looking at one tonight :)

Reactions: stols001

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
Funny u should mention it because I was actually looking at one tonight :)

Have you have any issues? I’ve read a couple of posts saying the board has died after just a few months. Those comments were several months ago so I’m wondering if there was a problem with the initial releases.

Kiyle the Manlet

Feb 12, 2018
Ohio
Have you have any issues? I’ve read a couple of posts saying the board has died after just a few months. Those comments were several months ago so I’m wondering if there was a problem with the initial releases.

The q class is an old mod. They have a 1 year warranty through yihi. I haven't had a single issue out of mine. Just make sure you take care of it and it will work like a charm

• Useful

Kiyle the Manlet

Feb 12, 2018
Ohio
That eleaf is nice, Fidola, ty. Love the big battery without the big height. I'm thinking that the Zenith would fit well. Been looking at that qclass lately also but too tall. I like a big tank also. Together they would be too much.

yeah, the q class is definitely a tall mod. are you referring to the ijoy zenith? if so, it's also kind of tall.

as for price, the q class is above most vapers price ranges, but I've owned so many mods and I've been burned on the ones that everyone has no issues with. I figured I'd spend more money replacing cheap mods than I would buying my q.

also, it helps that I got it for half price because of professional courtesy lol.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I'd say it's a nice mod but there are certainly mods out there, that may do equally as good of a job. I do like Eleaf for reliability. I have the Eleaf Invoke, which I find to be a rather superior mod. Great design, feels good in the hand, reliable and gets good battery life. Also, very small and handy for a dual mod battery setup. The mod itself weighs almost nothing, but it's very sturdy and well built.

Anna

Reactions: madstabber

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    I'd say it's a nice mod but there are certainly mods out there, that may do equally as good of a job. I do like Eleaf for reliability. I have the Eleaf Invoke, which I find to be a rather superior mod. Great design, feels good in the hand, reliable and gets good battery life. Also, very small and handy for a dual mod battery setup. The mod itself weighs almost nothing, but it's very sturdy and well built.

Anna
    Small, lipo, with 3400mah. What else is there that is similar?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread