THIS IS THE BEST MTL VAPE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cooperant

ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2018
Meh, tried the Zlide. Great tank, great coils, still a drop-in tank =) PIF

The adept. Well, I won't buy it. I do believe 5-10 power settings are enough for most vapers, but I swear I have toppers where a 2 watt difference can be significant:rolleyes:

Just ordered a 900 (the vaping gentlemen's club). I'm betting that'll give the Zlide a run for its MTL money. Or my latest fascination, the Holic. But then, that's comparing dry sunburnt apples (which I don't like so much) to delicious, bursting with juice cherries (which I could live off of).

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
IT'S ALL SUBJECTIVE!

Oh, wait, I thought we were supposed to yell in here...

I liked the Zlide, but I'll choose and RTA like the Expromizer V4 over it any day.

And the mod? Looks nice, but I, personally, will never own another paperweight... or, I mean mod with internal, non-replaceable battery that will eventually die.

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
Haven't tried the Zlide but I prefer the The Kabuki with a .07 coil with 18-36mg juice at 10.4W. Also any mod with internal batteries can be changed out if you know someone who is talented!
C.B.
I am talented. I have done it. I refuse to spend nearly as much on a replacement battery and equipment as I did initially to fix a device that could have been made properly functional (with a user serviceable cell) in the first place. Just sayin...

Not saying you would, and not being defensive, but don't give me the "oh, but it's so much more convenient to charge via USB." line. My single cell mods with replaceable batteries can also charge via USB (except the mechs and Billet Box). And, it's not very convenient being tethered to a wall wart for about 1/3 the life of the device.

Fredman1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2017
New Zealand
Although externals are better, I don't mind an internal battery. Size is a limiting factor with a pod system. As to how long the last, and how it declines over time, don't bother me either. Pods are moving so fast. We're on new ground here...there's a better one out almost every week, so a built in battery is the least of my concerns.

SP013

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2019
Warsaw, Poland
Yep, really like the flavor and warmth from the 0.8s. Those are the ones I am always buying
Cool will buy some of those then, in my kit only had the 1.6 and Plex3d, no 0.8 :) Liked the 1.6 more because the plex3d was a bit to airy and warm for me, flavor wise also not much better than the 1.6.

Reactions: stols001

cigarbabe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2010
Residing in Henniker, NH
vaperstv
I am talented. I have done it. I refuse to spend nearly as much on a replacement battery and equipment as I did initially to fix a device that could have been made properly functional (with a user serviceable cell) in the first place. Just sayin...

Not saying you would, and not being defensive, but don't give me the "oh, but it's so much more convenient to charge via USB." line. My single cell mods with replaceable batteries can also charge via USB (except the mechs and Billet Box). And, it's not very convenient being tethered to a wall wart for about 1/3 the life of the device.

To each his own.
I haven't had any issues with internal batteries or being tethered.
Not defensive eh? Sure.....
C.B.

Reactions: stols001

Fredman1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2017
New Zealand
20190807_124044.jpg

I agree this is a very good MTL tank. Only tried the 1.6 coil so far. Exceptional flavor for the amount of air....that is usually the downfall with MTL setups for me. They got it right IMO.
Don't really need a fancy mod either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread