THIS IS THE BEST MTL VAPE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Innokin_Joseph

Brand Rep
Jul 9, 2015
Lot of great feedback in this thread. Thanks all.

Built in battery was a symptom of the IPX6 rating. Zenith works wonders on this setup as well, which is actually my preference with the Adept personally. We've been getting a ton of comments about the grip and feel of the mod and the finish we've went with on the Adept seems to be very popular. Any feedback regarding features, aesthetics etc feel free to let us know :)

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
Lot of great feedback in this thread. Thanks all.

Built in battery was a symptom of the IPX6 rating. Zenith works wonders on this setup as well, which is actually my preference with the Adept personally. We've been getting a ton of comments about the grip and feel of the mod and the finish we've went with on the Adept seems to be very popular. Any feedback regarding features, aesthetics etc feel free to let us know :)
ive got one...

make it in America, and ill buy one.

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2018
Maine, USA
Is there a 3ML capacity option for the Zlide?

If not can you recommend A similar tank for MTL with a 3ML As @mchd17 said, the Zenith, from which the Zlide descends. The two are almost identical, from what I've read/heard. The fill system is different, and the Zenith's tank isn't replaceable, but otherwise much the same. And your Zlide coils will work in the Zenith.

Innokin_Joseph

Brand Rep
Jul 9, 2015
There's only a 2mL capacity option for the Zlide, sorry about that!

@AstroTurf , all of our factories and manufacturing are located in China, but the Platform series is designed in the United States. We have a workforce of hundreds working in our own Innokin facility in Shenzhen, it would not make much sense for us to outsource to the USA. And it would likely double (if not more) the price of whatever is outsourced.

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2018
Maine, USA
Just noticed I screwed up the coding in my post above and embedded my reply to your question "can you recommend A similar tank for MTL with a 3ML" in the quote, and I can no longer edit the post to fix the mistake. So, in case you missed it, @Btseagle98, it read, "As @mchd17 said, the Zenith, from which the Zlide descends. The two are almost identical, from what I've read/heard. The fill system is different, and the Zenith's tank isn't replaceable, but otherwise much the same. And your Zlide coils will work in the Zenith."

View attachment 830851
I agree this is a very good MTL tank. Only tried the 1.6 coil so far. Exceptional flavor for the amount of air....that is usually the downfall with MTL setups for me. They got it right IMO.
Don't really need a fancy mod either.

what mod is this? I see its an Innokin but cant make out the model. I want to order the Zenith Tank with a 4ml capacity but I don't like the girth of the Kroma or Adept mods. This looks much slimmer which suit my needs. I currently use a Nord but am ready to throw it in a river.

Reactions: stols001

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
what mod is this? I see its an Innokin but cant make out the model. I want to order the Zenith Tank with a 4ml capacity but I don't like the girth of the Kroma or Adept mods. This looks much slimmer which suit my needs.
From what I can tell from the pic, it says Innokin Design.

Innokin EZ Watt
Original-Innokin-EZ-WATT-VW-Starter-Kit-with-1500mAh-EZ-WATT-Box-MOD-Battery-2ml-Prism.jpg

Last edited:

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
Even though I love my little EZ Watt, I have an issue with the Prism S tank... not enough airflow! I actually would love the tank, and I do like the 0.8 ohm coils, but adjustable airflow would be great, or just a bit more airflow (oh I fixed that... drilled out 1 hole with 1/16 inch bit)

Falconeer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2015
Dunoon, West of Scotland.
I have to disagree. The zlide works absolutely wonderful with a Colossal set to 10w:pervy:

I'm with brad-man on the Zlide, I run mine at 8.5 watts with a 1.6 ohm coil atop a Pico and it gives me a grand vape.

That said I still prefer a Nautilus Mini with 1.6 ohm coil on an iStick 30W.

We are all different and I think he is wrong to say what he is pushing is THE BEST ever without the qualifier, "In my personal opinion."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread