• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

This is the reason I quit smoking...........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Whitecloud

ECF Veteran
Jan 28, 2012
Richmond B.C
and believe me she is worth it(I had to say that she is right behind me;)) . We both want to thank the e-cig industry and the ECF for making our lives better my lady could not be happier,now that I have quit those nasty stinky yuchy things we all used to love lighting up and inhaling the toxic fumes into our lungs.I never thought I would ever quit smoking and neither did she.I see a longer life ahead which I tried to shorten by smoking.vape on cheers all :D w and g.jpg

Dusty_D

Original Guru
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
dustysfoodieadventures.blogspot.ca
and believe me she is worth it(I had to say that she is right behind me;)) . We both want to thank the e-cig industry and the ECF for making our lives better my lady could not be happier,now that I have quit those nasty stinky yuchy things we all used to love lighting up and inhaling the toxic fumes into our lungs.I never thought I would ever quit smoking and neither did she.I see a longer life ahead which I tried to shorten by smoking.vape on cheers all :D View attachment 80546

You DAWG, you!! She's gorgeous and must be legally blind as well!! LOL... All the best to both of you and congratulations on winning the fight with the stinkies!!

Toronto_Mike

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 2, 2011
Toronto, Canada
and believe me she is worth it(I had to say that she is right behind me;)) . We both want to thank the e-cig industry and the ECF for making our lives better my lady could not be happier,now that I have quit those nasty stinky yuchy things we all used to love lighting up and inhaling the toxic fumes into our lungs.I never thought I would ever quit smoking and neither did she.I see a longer life ahead which I tried to shorten by smoking.Vape on cheers all :D View attachment 80546

I guess when you're that good..............they do call you Mr!

Congrats on both of your achievements - you're both an inspiration!

Mr.Whitecloud

ECF Veteran
Jan 28, 2012
Richmond B.C
Great to hear you both are enjoying the switch :)! I might be heading out to Richmond this weekend, I'd love to meet up with you two to show you my stuff and let you guys sample some nummy juice flavors I've got.

That would be so cool,however my lady is off to Victoria this weekend to visit with her mom and do a bunch of......you guessed shopping and I am working,but we must get together for sure in the near future:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread